PART 42

For a few minutes there was a pin drop silence in the hall and they hear a scream. But it wasn't y/n's scream. A man screamed.
For a moment jungkook gets puzzled but then he ignore that and take his mobile out. Before he could turn his flash light on, he sees a figure right in front of him and gets startled. The remaining six of them also get a mini heartattack seeing it. It was y/n, flash light was towards her face and she totally looked like a ghost for a second. "What the heck....you startled me jagi" said jungkook with a shocked yet laughing face. The words made y/n more shocked....."from when am I your jagi....." said y/n with a weird irritating face while hitting him on his shoulder. Just then a bullet hits right next to the wall where all the eight of them were standing. Namjoon makes a slow shuu sound, pointing out to stay silent. He shoots back in the direction from where the bullet came. It hits on the spot. A man yells and fall on the floor.

Slowly all the seven of them move inside away from the hall not knowing exactly where, meanwhile Jhope walk towards the hall. Making sure to move without making a single sound. He slowly started searching something. Suga figures it out and moves close to him to help him. He asks what by making a sign from his hand. Bullets, he whispered very slowly. As soon as he wisphered both moved a little, figuring it out that they are aiming at them by their sound. And it came out to be true, within seconds a bullet passed by. That was close one, but still missed out. ((When everyone were rushing to hide, Jhope lost the magazine of bullets. And soon they will be out of bullets)).

Even after trying hard both of them couldn't find it, so they decided to return back. Both of them move back slowly towards other members. After that all of them move to a empty room. It wasn't a normal room. It was asahi's room from where he was monitoring everyone before. They all tried to find some weapons inside but didnt find anything that could be used. All there was monitors on the wall and a chair in middle. After searching a little more they found another door inside the room. This one was ever more different, but yet usefull. It was a mini room. They found some big rods, chains and ropes. But yet they weren't satisfied. Coz in situations like this guns are the best option.

"What should we be doing then"..? asked Jimin whisperingly.
Namjoon : Someone will have to bring another magazine of bullets from the car.
Jin : Its impossible to make it from the hall. Isn't there some other way to go out.
Jk : There's one, but its far from here. Its through the ladies washroom in a room.
Jimin (while giggling and being shy) : So you and V made out here from there.
V (while hitting Jimin's shoulder) : Seriously.....

Meanwhile suga and Jhope were still looking through the room. They found a window in the corner of the wall.
"Found it" murmured suga.
Everyone walks close to him and check it out. It was a open window without any barriers. And the best thing was the room was on the ground floor, so it wasn't hard to make it out from there. Their car was also visible from the window which was parked backside of the mansion. All the bodyguards were also inside the mansion, so the way was clear outside. Just when they were deciding who would go, they all hear some massive sound from the hall. It sounded like large amount of people were walking towards them.

"Y/n will go and get the bullets"....Said Jhope in a rush.
Y/n : No I'm not going anywhere leaving you all here. Let's leave together.
Namjoon : Are you saying us to run away from the fight.
Y/n : Thats not what I'm.......
Suga (while keeping his hand on y/n's cheek) : Please try to understand princess, we all need you right now. Go...
Y/n (while taking off suga's hand) : Noo.... don't even try to be cheesy. I'm not going anywhere leaving you all here.
Jin : Don't argue dear, just go....
Y/n : Its clear, I'm staying with you all here or we all are going out together. Decide yourself.
Jk : Aaishhhh....this.......listen to me, we aren't sending you to mars, its just a minute away from here. And none of us can go coz we would need each other while fighting.
Y/n : Still Noo.....
Everyone stares at y/n with a serious face.....
Y/n : Why you all are doing this.....Noo
They keep on staring her.....
Y/n (questioningly) : You'll really want me to go out.....
Everyone nod their heads in yes.....
Y/n gives up and agrees.
Y/n : Alright....but y'all better don't even move away from the window. I'll rush as fast as I can.

Y/n jumps out of the window while kicking the table which was kept near the window making everyone startled. "Look how stubborn she has become now" says jin while picking a rod. Others too hold rods and chains, getting ready to fight back. But then suddenly the sound stops which was coming earlier. Y/n rushes out and jumps over the wall and reach out the car. Inside the mansion not a single sound was heard. The silence was even more scary than the noise. All the seven of them breath deeply while staring towards the door. Y/n's heart kept on sinking while she was searching for bullets. She opens the dickey and find a bag. She holds that and raises her another hand to close the door again but the bag fall from her hand as hears a BOOM sound. Tears rained down like a storm. Her whole body started trembling. Her eyes were wide open by seeing the flash. She slowly tries to turn around. THE WHOLE MANSION WAS BURNING. She trembles even more. Her legs take two steps aback. She hardly breathed. She tries to hold her guts back and tries to run towards the mansion. But just then two men hold her from behind. She struggles but the men won't let her move. She shout and cries out loudly while watching the whole mansion burn.