PART 9

Jhope lifts his head to see her again but all he was seeing is her jumping into the river.

Before he could even say her to stop, she jumped into the river. He rushes towards her, without thinking about anything he jumps into the river after her, to save her. AHHHHH..... All the way screaming, he hits the water with a big splash. The water wasn't much cold. Once coming above water level, he looks around but couldn't find y/n. He dives inside the water but still couldn't find y/n anywhere. He was almost about to loose his temper just then something hits in his mind. 

Y/n was slowly letting herself go down, still lost in her own thoughts. She didn't even try to move her body. Slowly she was going deep and deep inside the river. She wasn't able to see anything clearly, just the sunrays hitting the surface of the water was all she could she. She was loosing her breadth every second. She felt someone jumped after her into the river but didn't react to it. She was able to feel and hear his deep and fearful breathings.

Help....help me...  y/n heard it slightly, but still didn't react. All she was doing is letting herself deep down and down. She hears someone screaming again "HELP........HELP.......somebody help, I don't know to swim....help me". For few seconds she wasn't able to react as her body didn't help, but suddenly she regains her consciousness She could clearly see someone hitting his arms at the fullest on the surface of the water and moving his legs as much as he could.

After few seconds of regaining her consciousness she swims upwards, and take a deep breadth once after reaching the surface. She hold the boy and give him her shoulder support. She was trying to say something to the boy but couldn't as she was breathing heavily. After staying in the same position for few seconds she looks towards the boy and identifies him. "Why is he here out of nowhere" thinking in her mind. 

She swims with Jhope in her hands towards the riverbank. After reaching the riverbank, both of them fall down on the grass still trying to catch their breadths. For few minutes both of them stay still, eyes closed and still breathing heavily. 

After few minutes, Y/n speaks up, "Idiot and brainless"

Jhope : Huhh ??

Y/n : What was the point jumping after me if you don't know how to swim stupid.

Jhope : Well I was just checking whether I can lie or not. See I can lie, you believed me. (smiling) Come on, I know how to swim. 

Y/n looks towards Jhope : Like, are you kidding me? So you were checking that you could lie or not in situation like this. 

Jhope nodded his head in yes. 

Y/n(in little anger) : Don't lie. Not with me.

Jhope : But it wasn't......(Y/n cuts him)

 Y/n : What a lair? From the day I saw you, you are lying. Just lying. And now you were checking today that you can lie or not. 

Jhope(shocked by y/n's anger) : But when did I lie to you before? 

Y/n : Don't make a innocent face in front of me. From the very first day I saw you, you are lying and faking your identity.(Angrily) First, you were the member of that gang but then you kill your own gang and then you suddenly become a mafian gangster who was suppose to buy us, but end up killing the criminals and save us. 

Jhope : But don't you think....(y/n cuts him again)

Y/n(Angrily and crying) : And even today, in a situation like this, you are lying. You didn't jump to check whether you could lie or not. You jumped to save me. Didn't you?.......Now speak up. 

Jhope was just looking at y/n's face and smiling internally. 

Jhope : Isn't this cheating, either look cute or look angry, why are you looking both at the same time. 

Y/n(confused) : Huhh ??

Jhope : Anyways, so what are you exactly angry at? I speak to many lies or I didn't let you die? 

Y/n(Making a small face) : I don't know.......

Jhope : Then who would know, whom should I ask about your reason of getting angry? 

Y/n(angrily) : I don't know that either......

Y/n get's up angrily and was about to walk away. But jhope holds her wrist and ask her to sit again. Y/n tries a little to free up her hand and walk away, but ends up sitting back in the same position. 

Jhope takes a look at y/n's face and look towards the bridge and speak in a gentle and calm voice : I know you are going through something which is hard for you. You know, when I was young even I used to think that killing ourselves reduces the pain and is the best option. 

Y/n was listening calmly to jhope while looking at the river.