PART 2

The boy walks out of the house and looks around and see if anyone was around, then he walks a little bit away from the house....
ON THE PHONE....
The boy : Aaaaee!! were you worried about me darling. 
Suddenly the girl's voice changes into man's voice....
The person on the phone : Darling my ass baby.... didn't you miss me?  Its been 4 hours we didn't meet.
"Both of them laughing"
The boy : Didn't I say you not to call me... always up on ruining my plan. 
The person on the phone : Hahahha.... whatever... Are you ready hobi....  Is everything done??               

 The boy's name was Jhope(hobi)              

Jhope : Yes everything is ready... The gold will arrive at 12 midnight,  so before that we have to kill everyone. I will unload everyone's gun after a while..
(A man is coming towards jhope)
Jhope(actingly) : Ooh babygurl... you are turning naught these days... but dont worry i will give you kisses through the phone....uumaaha.......uuummaha... 
The person on the phone : Aaaah,, why this nonsense,  you know I hate all this,  anything else or should I hang up??          

 The man(looking akwardly towards jhope) : Shut this fuck up right now, The boss is calling you, Fast. 
Jhope : Yes coming,, let me atleast say bye to my love.... 
The man doesn't move and stares at jhope...
 Jhope : Ooh how can I say all this in front of you....I'm feeling shy,  please leave now. 
The man walks away..
Back on the phone 
Jhope : hello, are you listening?? 
The person on the phone angrily : Now what??  Should I return the good bye kisses?? 
Jhope(flirtingly) : If you want I wont stop you.   (serious tone)  yoongiaa..... need to take care,  there is a little girl here who was brought today..          

 The person on the phone's name is Yoongi (suga)                      

 Suga : What?  Girl? Why?  Are they trafficking girls too??? 
Jhope : No...his stupid brother sold her for some damn money.....Whatever...... Inform everyone about the girl,  Take care of this and say everyone to watchout before shooting....
Suga : Can't
***because jhope didn't call yoongi he just freaked out and sent 3 of them without informing jhope*** 
Jhope : Why? 
Suga : Because the three of them already left,  they must have already reached there and they won't pick up my call now...                           

 ***Suddenly gun firing sounds from the house***                    

 Jhope : Oh shit,  damn...
He cuts the call and run towards the house.                               

Y/n was sitting and eating the food as she was really hungry. Two three bites and suddenly she get scared after listening the firing.  She get's up and slowly walk towards the window to see what's happening. She sees 3 tall and handsome boys hiding behind the pillars of the hall. Suddenly one of them notices the girl inside the room. Y/n gets startled and run back to the corner covering her ears with her tiny hands.  The boy gives signal to the other two about the girl locked inside the room, so not to shoot towards the room.  Jhope sees this and breathes, thanking god that they know about the girl. 

Jhope couldn't unload the guns of enemies as suga changed the plan. So firing were from both the sides.  Jhope couldn't enter the house as the firing was turning wild. He just takes a lollipop out from the pocket and start eating it. But suddenly a bullet passes in front of his eyes. He truns around and look akwardly.  Firings are still going on wildly. One of the 3 boys gives a flirting look to jhope. Jhope pov "oh come on, atleast not here"  Jhope just looks towards the sky and start singing weird song. And another bullet from his partner hits the pillar beside him. Rather than geting irritated jhope sings even loudly. And all the four of them start laughing.

One of them says jhope by giving signal... "Two more"  Jhope nod his head and run backward the house. He just shoot the window to break the glass and shoots towards two of them. All the enemies including the boss are dead now. 

Jhope shouts : JK, V, Jimin,  its over, all clear. All the three of them starts laughing, and giving hi-fi to eachother.  Jhope enters the house through the front door and all of them gather in hall. Huging each other. Suddenly Jk remembers the girl. He walks towards the room and break the door in just one kick. He walks inside and see a little girl standing at the corner, eyes closed, hands on ears, crying. He just keeps on staring her for a minute.

Tae : Oh come on man, it wasn't tough at all. The door was very old so it broke up easily.
Jimin : Damn true
The three of them enter the room.
Even V and jimin were also soft touched after seeing the little girl. 

Jhope walks towards the girl, hold her hand and say : Didn't I say you i'm not gonna let happen anything to you.
Y/n look into jhope's eyes.