PART 40

Jk : Well there's a problem with y/n today.
Jhope and jin screams... : What happened to her....
Jk : Cool down gentlemen.....its just that our girl is looking dangerously pretty today.
RM : She looks pretty everyday.....dumb.... Just tell us when should we enter.
Jk : Right now, I need one of you. Can you make it.
V : I'm coming wait....
Jk : Fast......

Just when V entered the mansion, loud noises came from the party hall. V tries to sneak down and all he finds is jk smirking and on the other side, y/n is hitting a man out badly. Even v giggles a little on seeing this and walks downstairs. Kim haa ru, who was standing in another side of the hall rushes near y/n and hold her tight to stop her hitting that man. She successfully gains everyone's attention. Jk stares at her all confused. V comes near jk and question him smilingly, "Did you say her to do this." Jk nodded while still looking at the man smilingly.

Kim haa ru was still holding y/n from back, while the man was on the ground coughing hard. Just then y/n hit kim haa ru with her elbow, making him startle. She stares at him and walk away.

Even the man walks towards the washroom with an angry irritated face. Jk and V follows him. The man look himself in the mirror and gets a little shocked seeing his own face. He turns the tap on and bend his face to wash, just then......
Jk : What a pity, ever seen a man getting hitted by a women this badly.
V laughs a little while making eye contact with the man and then looks away.
The man lift his head, and turn around while closing the tap.
The man : I just didn't react back because she was a girl. I would have punched her face just before she tried to hit me and kill her on the spot.......... "Aahhhhh".....my jaw hurts even while talking.
Jk laughs at him. Meanwhile, V looks in the mirror and comes close staring himself.
V : Whaaaww..... Kookie look at this masterpiece...... Don't you think this face should be awarded as most handsome man in the whole world. I think I need to stay away from fightings. (Dramatically).....what if something happens to this art made by my mom.
Jk : Stop it....Jin will just kill you if he hears this.
The man (shoutingly) : What the hell......did you two come here just to make fun of me.....
Jk (hold his shoulder and fix his tie) : Why will I make fun of someone who's already as funny as joker. Btw what did you do that she almost killed you.
The man gets angry and raise his hand to hit jk, just then v punches his face from side. A crackling sound made jk sad.
V : Why...?
Jk : You broke his jaw completely, now who's gonna answer my questions.

"How about I answer it" a voice from behind, Jk and V turn around. V smiles while jk widening his eyes.......
Jk : What a pervert, how can you enter a gents washroom.
Y/n : Just the way you two entered the mansion through the window of ladies washroom.
V (clapping his hands) : Bravoo lady..... But how do you know.
Y/n : Did you forget that I'm female version of namjoon now.
Jk : So Mrs. female version of namjoon, why did you hit him. Did he.......
Y/n : Nothing, just because I was irritated I hit him.
The man (while pointing towards y/n) :
Ey uuun.....
Jk and V look towards him and then again towards y/n, while raising their eyebrows.
Y/n (looks away) : I don't know what he said....
Jk (forwards his hand) : Give it to me....
Y/n : What....
V :  What....????
Jk : Don't act, just give.....
Y/n lifts her gown a little, reveling a gun tied to her leg from a peice of cloth. She unties it and keep it disappointedly on jk's palm.

Jk opens the gun's chamber and show it to y/n.
Y/n : Unbelievable.......its empty (and then she looks at the man disgustingly)
Jk : See, if I wouldn't have noticed this you would have been in a big problem further.
Y/n : But all the way he acted as it was fully loaded........
(She turns he head towards jk just to find him staring her badly)
Y/n : Sorry.......I should have been more careful.

Jk lifts his eyebrows accepting y/n's sorry and load the gun full for her. He returns the gun to y/n and said her to tie it again properly.
V : Y/n if you're done return back. Looks like the hall is so empty without the bride.....

Y/n shakes her head and walks 3-4 steps towards the window.......and turn around with a serious face...... "Just before you kill haa ru......remember to slap him hardly, return it to him on behalf of me"
Jk and V look at her while their blood was boiling. Both of them look deep in her eyes. She walks away as if she got her answer.