PART 7

While the other one was sitting on the ground holding two tangerines in both hands giving a cute yet angry look to Jk,

Jk said : Suga, it isn't my fault though, I brought apples for myself but you took it so there was no other option left. 

(The two weird girls were actually Jk and Suga who dressed up like girls because to give information of enemies to their partners and even the girls safety has to be assured though.)

Suga takes out apples from his t-shirt and throw it towards Jk in anger, Jk chases it and starts laughing. 

Suga : You should have used something else.

Jk : Hyung, there were only bananas left in the fridge. 

Suga : So what, you should have used that, what's problem in bananas

(All the girls start laughing their ass out)

Jk : Are you kidding me, wouldn't the bananas look odd. Even imagining that is freaking weird.

Suga : Anyways you look weird though, it doesn't matter if you look even more weird.

RM : Stop it right now, we don't have much time, they'll arrive anytime.

Suga : I'll see you later, not gonna leave you.

Suga walks away from anger, Jhope hugs him saying : don't worry I'll buy new for you. 

(Pov : Actually the mafia are going to come soon, RM and Jhope just faked the mafias just to kill the people out there.)

It was already night when ropmon stared out of the window. Jk tries to find a safe place inside the factory, but couldn't find any. Suga was still angry about his tangerine. Jhope was just shy because the girls were staring at all of them. 

JK : Hey, I couldn't find any place inside to hide the girls. I think I have an better idea. 

Rapmon : Continue, what's the idea?? 

JK : One of you three will stay here, and take care of the mafias. The rest of us will return home and take some rest. 

Suga(smiling in anger) : What a cool idea, how come you are so intelligent??  You bastard, why won't you stay and the rest of us will go home with the girls. 

JK : I'm tired hyung, why don't you stay?? 

Jhope : Stop fighting, I'll stay both of you go home and take some rest. And take the girls along you. It's night, we'll drop them to their houses in the morning. 

Rapmon : Ok then, take care jhope, we're leaving. 

JK, Suga and Rapmon leaves the place with all the girls. After they leave Jhope sits on the sofa and starts thinking how will he kill everyone? Just a idea booms up in his mind. He sets something near the main gate and the factory's entrance door and hides himself on the terrace of a building nearby, from where he can clearly see the factory. He sits on the floor and start waiting for the mafias. 

On the other hand, in a house, two boys sitting on the sofa in front of the TV fighting over the remote. And one was standing in the kitchen watching them and laughing. And then he listens some car sounds and peeks out of the kitchen window. He sees many girls and say to himself, : Start working again Jin, so many girls today at our home. 

JK, Suga and Rapmon get's down from the cars with all the girls including y/n. And they enter the house. Suga walks towards the dining table and is still upset. Jk throws himself on the sofa, shouting, MY BACK... Rapmon walks towards the 2 boys and say, : Stop it, and help the girls if they need something. And then sits comfortably on the sofa. 

Where is Jhope, Jin shouts from the kitchen. He'll be late, he is still there, replies Jk. V walks towards the girls, and say in a calm voice, : Come with me, I'll show you all way to washroom. Jimin goes inside the kitchen and starts helping jin in preparing food. 

After a while V come back to the hall with all the girls. Jimin brings drinking water for the girls and says in a cute tone, : Wait few more minutes, food is almost ready. The girls were standing in the hall so rapmon asks them to sit wherever they find place. Some girls sit on the dining table chairs, some sit on the couch, sofa and wherever they find a place.

After sometime Jin, V and Jimin start serving food to the girls. The girls complimented the food and eat it with pleasure as all of them were hungry. After girls finish eating, Jin calls Jk and Rapmon to the dinning table, suga was already on the dining table using his mobile. Jimin and V also joins them. And they start eating dinner. 

It's been a long waiting but no one comes at the factory. Jhope starts staring towards the sky full of stars and some clouds blocking the view. A cold breeze he feels on his ear and start smiling. He again looks towards the factory saying himself, Don't get lost again in your thoughts.