PART 23

She walks away towards the school gate hoping someone would have came to pick her up. But there was nobody. She thought of walking herself alone. Just few steps and she saw her brother. She thinks of greeting him and say about you current situation.

But he himself walks close to y/n with some of his friend. "So from where did you steal this uniform and new bag" said his brother. "So they already taught you how robbing is done" said one of his friend.

Y/n was almost about to cry. She was also losing her temper slowly.

And boys around were just waiting to take advantage of it.

She silently ignores them and walk away but that wasn't enough they followed her and didnt stop talking shit and teasing her.

Y/n's step brother stops by to call his mother and informs about y/n. But all the other were still uttering shit.

"What a bitch....I wonder what she did in that house for nearly a week......., without stopping". They didnt stop talking worst. Y/n started getting scared and even her heartbeat raced like hell. "Look at this asshole....her legs are trembling". "Should I take you to a docter", as one said this he held her hand forcefully pulling her.

But suddenly he stopped pulling her hand. In fact his hand started trembling. Y/n pulled her hand back, wondering what happened. She looked at everyone and noticed them looking at something behind her. She turns around and sees Namjoon. He was coming towards her in his car.

He stops the car near y/n and come out.
"Sorry, I think I'm little late........... He didn't even complete his sentence and y/n rushes towards him and hugged him tightly. Namjoon could feel her heartbeat. It was fast and she was trembling.

Namjoon turns his eyes towards the boys. All of them get startled and walk away quickly. "Not again, not this time with her", namjoon thought in his mind.
Namjoon : Now just leave me, coz the way you're hugging me, I'll surely suffocate and die.
Y/n break the hug and quietly sits in the car.
Namjoon also sits in the car and starts driving. "Why always someone just because they are with us", namjoon questions himself in his mind.

"Did you ate the lunch, I made it today for you because jin was busy today", namjoon tries to break the silence between them. But y/n doesn't response. "Did you feel better after meeting you friends after a week", he tries another time. But still y/n doesn't response anything. Namjoon breathes heavily.

In next few minutes they reach the house. Y/n takes her bag and rushes inside. Suga was resting on sofa and jhope was working on tab. As y/n enters the house, they see her and tries to interact with her. "So you're back, how was your............." Jhope didnt even complete his sentence and noticed her rushing towards her room. She ran into her room and locked the door from inside.

Suga and jhope gets startled and worriedly look at each other. Jhope walks towards the main door of the house just when namjoon entered the house.
Jhope : What was that....? What happened...?
Suga : Did anything bad happened....?
Namjoon : What else bad can happen other than her, living with us.
Jhope : Not again....
Suga : Was it just cursing or something physical happens?
Namjoon : I don't know, she didn't even spoke a word after that, not even did she answered my questions.

The three of them look at each other madly and panicked.

Y/n jumps on Her bed and hold her ears and head tightly. She was still trembling badly. All the words that were said to her at school were roaming in her head again and again. "Who are these people?, Are they really that bad?, Am I safe here.....?, questions arises in y/n mind again again.

One by one everyone comes close to y/n's room's door and convince her to open the door. But all in vein. She didn't even answered there questions.

It's already evening and y/n yet didn't come out. Jin and Jimin already prepared dinner but didn't serve on the table. They were madly thinking about how to make y/n open the door.

Jungkook : Why don't we just break the door, and walk inside?
Jhope : Are you kidding...? She is a girl how can we just break the door. Let her come outside by herself. Let's just keep on waiting.
Suga : Yhaa.....if we just keep on waiting she won't even come out for decades.
Namjoon : Thats why I said not to let her live here. Orphanage would have been much better for her.
Taehyung : Hey bros.... something just came in my mind........
Jin : What is it....?

Taehyung points towards suga. Everyone look towards suga, but yet didnt get the hint.

Suga : What's with me now.....?
Taehyung : Bro.....those chits, use them....