PART 8

Jhope was still waiting for the Mafias to arrive. It's almost 4 in the morning. He took out his phone from the pocket to change the song, notices that it was running out of battery. He just pause the song, put phone in the pocket again. He gets up from his place and start wondering, why no one came yet? 

At the house, everybody was asleep except y/n. She was thinking about something and was worried and disturbed, At first y/n was roaming inside the house, but then she sat on a chair near the window. Looking at the stars and murmuring to herself something.

Jhope starts roaming around on the terrace, but suddenly hears some sounds of cars arriving. He just stand still rubbing his eyes, as they were sleepy. Nearly 8 to 10 cars. 2 Members from each car get down and start walking towards the old factory. Before they open the main door and enter Jhope takes the remote out from his pocket and press the button. A BIG BLAST. 

Boom, wow,, Jhope gets happy from the blast. He waits there for few more minutes to confirm that everybody's dead. After assuring it, he walks away with a tired face. He decides to sleep on the park bench as he was too tired to walk home this early morning. 

Y/n fell asleep near the window on the chair. 

The sun started rising slowly and a sudden splash of light on y/n's eyes woke her up. Everybody was still asleep. Y/n stay there for few minutes, but then take a deep breathe and walks out of the house, without letting anyone know. 

It was still little cold outside. People were rubbing their palms to heat up. Walking, jogging, exercises all around. But y/n was walking with a straight blank face. The cold breezes didn't bother her. Not even she was noticing people around her. She was just lost in her own thoughts. 

Jhope is still asleep on the park bench. His face was covered with his jacket so the sunlight didn't bother him, but he was feeling cold. Morning cold. People around were noisy but it didn't brake jhope's sleep. He was in his deep sleep. 

At the house, everybody wakes up one by one. Some girls were eager to return to their house. But some of them were not. They didn't wanted to return back to the people who sold them. Girls who wanted to return back home were sent to their houses with some most trusted men who work under them. Remaining girls were sent to government orphanage so that they can take care of the rest. 

It was afternoon, the sun was above the head. Jhope wake up as he was feeling so sweaty on the park bench. Yawning. Stretching his arms. He rub his eyes with his both hands. Look around realizing he slept on the park bench last night. Even after such a long sleep he was still feeling asleep and tired. He takes his phone out of his pant's pocket while standing up.

 Switched off?? Yes due to low battery. 

He breathes while standing near the park bench for a while, And start's walking. He stops by some store to buy breakfast. He asks the owner to pack some gimbap (Korean food). A cover of gimbap in one hand and a newspaper in other, he is walking down a street still with a sleepy face yawning.

Walking a few streets away jhope sits under a tree, keeps the gimbap cover side and unfolds the newspaper. As expected, BREAKING NEWS : In a bomb blast nearly 50 people died last night, sources say that they were criminals, mafias and some human traffickers. Police is still investing. 

Jhope starts smiling. "What a great job dude", saying to himself, My brothers would really be happy. He unwraps the gimbap and start eating. After finishing he gets up and start walking towards home. 

Slow foot steps through busy crowded streets, passing gardens, some open fields and he reaches to the bridge. Lost in his own thoughts, crooning some song, remembering about the past. Every now and then taking deep breadths and walking.

Little bit away from the another end he saw a girl standing. Not a clear view but could see someone lost in her own thoughts. Jhope takes few slow steps towards her until he reaches the middle of the bridge. Still not a clear view but just like a preety girl standing and maybe a school girl. Looks like she cried a lot for something, Jhope thinking in mind. 

Just few steps away from her, jhope could clearly see her face. Jhope looks down and tries to memories something : This girl,,,,, maybe she could be..... her name, wait I know her......she is....she is........y/n.

He lifts his head to see her again but all he was seeing is her jumping into the river.