PART 28

•••••••••••••••AFTER FOUR YEARS••••••••••••••••

The sun rose and y/n was still stretching herself inside the blanket. Little lazy. She sneaks a little from the blanket to see time and its already 8:45. She lazily wake up and sit. Checks messages on her phone, "I'll reach in 15 min" it says. She rushes to bathroom and complete her routine in 10 min. And then she rushes to the kitchen.
Y/n : One hot coffee Mr. wwh....
Jin : Its all ready on the dinning table.
Y/n smiles at him and walks to the hall while taking the coffee. Namjoon and Jungkook were doing morning warm up exercises.
Y/n(while looking at namjoon) : Whoow.....as always hot and stunning.
Namjoon : Me or coffee.... Huh.?
Y/n : Well both.
She smiles a little and start walking towards the sofa.
Jk : Yhaa....I'm also doing the same, can't you complement me too.
Y/n(while sitting on the sofa next the suga) : you're still baby. Awee, so cute.
Jk : Stop calling me that, I'm not baby now. See my abs, aren't they just like namjoon.
Y/n(teasingly) : Like namjoon, hahaha. Good joke. But keep trying, one day I'll stop calling you baby.......maybe.
Jk(while angrily walking away) : What do she mean by maybe, I look like a complete package, Bro don't I ? (While looking at mirror to namjoon).
Namjoon : She's just teasing you, come here and concentrate.

While sipping coffee, she listens to the TV news with suga and jhope for a while.

Y/n : Where's Jimin and V ? Its Sunday, they shouldn't be working today. Didnt I say that strictly.
Jhope : they're sleeping. Last night they came late.
Y/n : Okey but everyone remember, no one's gonna work today. Its a strict rule.
Suga : Okey okey, now drink your coffee, aren't you getting late. Where is he?
Y/n : On his way, just coming.

And a car's horn sound. Y/n sips the coffee faster.
Jhope : Slowly, its hot. He'll wait a min.
Y/n : hm....hm..

She finishes it and rushes outside. She turns back once, everyone were waving at her and saying bye, take care.....stuffs. She stares at everyone. They were all smiling at her.
Y/n : No work today, no means no.
Namjoon : okey, okey.....we got it, you're getting late, he's waiting.
Y/n : Strictly NOoo.

She rushes outside and sits in a car. Let's go, she says while fixing her seatbelt. And they leave.

Everyone in the house look at the car from the window. They keep on staring at the car, until it disappears from their eyes.
Jin : She gone and won't come before 4 o'clock.
Suga : Run.....fast, fast...
Everyone rushes to their rooms to get ready, but namjoon stays still.
Jk : Everyone stop, come back and sit on your places.
Namjoon : Five....four....three...(and his phone rungs)...two and one.
He picks the video call and smiles.
Namjoon (otp) : What happened.
Y/n : Turn your camera around.

Namjoon turns the camera around and y/n looks at everybody, and cut the call.

As soon as she cuts the call, everyone rushes to their rooms, get ready and come back to the hall.
Namjoon : Where's Jimin and v?
Jk : They are at the hotel. He's already killed they would be packing their stuffs by now.
Suga : How many meetings can be attended today ?
Jhope : 5 is a must. Each of us will attend one.
Jin : Complete it by 11 and return back.

Everyone leave the house in a hurry.

In the car......
Man with y/n : Don't worry too much about them, they aren't kids.
Y/n : I know, but still they act like kids. I need to take care of them.
Man with y/n : Okay, but don't forget that you're gonna spend your day with me, so stop worrying about them.
Y/n : Yeah......What's your after movie plan by the way.
Man with y/n : Will you come to my home and meet my family ?
Y/n : Let's see, if everything's fine I'll come.
Man with y/n (in his mind) : Always the shitty excuse, damn.....

Meanwhile Jimin and Jk reach the house after a lot of hard work. They went straight to their bed and slept.

Namjoon was attending the meeting peacefully but one of his enemy breakout in between. Namjoon get hurt a little but manages to deal with the enemy all alone. But he gets some scars on his arms. His underworking man takes him to a small clinic. He gets bandaged.

Y/n gets to know about this somehow and she rushes out in the middle to movie from the theater. The man with y/n gets annoyed with all this. He too leaves the theater in anger.

Y/n reaches home, but don't find anyone. She waits there for everyone to return.