PART 19

After a short time y/n and Sam reach home. Sam doesn't enters the house. She walks with y/n till the house and then leave. Y/n enters the house. Pin drop silence was there in the house. She checks every room downstairs but doesn't see anyone. She walks upstairs and see everyone in one room, discussing about something. She doesn't disturbs anyone. In the next room she finds suga still unconscious. Not even any nurse around him. Y/n walks in with heavy heart. She sits close to suga silently watching him.

Suga was lying peacefully with eyes closed. But gets startled as y/n starts speaking. Y/n look towards suga and feel guilty as she finds herself responsible for his situation right now. Y/n slowly hold suga's palm and says :
It all happend because of me. I know you are here right now because of my stupidity, but please wake up. How long are you going to be unconsciousness. If you will leave us right who will be there to take care of us all. And what about your girlfriend, you still have to marry her and make 2 pretty kids like you....cute but always sleepy and lasy.
Aah...I don't even have a boyfriend, if you will leave whom shall I ask to help me find a boyfriend. And who will bear the cost of my wedding. Who will teach my kids to solve math. What stupid reasons am I giving him right now....tho it doesn't even matter as he can't hear anything. But even tho please wake up if you die, I'll receive a less gift on my Bday.

Jhope starts giggling while walking inside the room. Y/n gets startled and turn around. Why are you laughing tho...I'm serious, asks y/n.
Jhope : Because he is already awake and listening to you, who said you he is unconsciousness.

Y/n gets shocked and pulls her hands back and walk towards jhope seeing suga moving a little bit.

Hearing y/n and jhope talking, other members also come to the room. Suga slowly opens his eyes.

Y/n wisphers close you jhope : you should have said me that before. I just spoke all nonsense in front of him.

Jhope starts laughing, making other members curious about what the laughing is?

Suga : Its okay. I'll just ignore your nonsense, but from next time give me some good reasons to live.

Y/n : All the reasons I gave were pretty good tho. What was wrong in that.

Suga: Pretty good? First of all I don't have a girlfriend,so that reason to live is useless. You called me cute (says while blushing a little) but sleepy and lazy??

Y/n turns around in opposite direction from suga as he makes a eye contact with her.

Suga : Jhope some water....

Jhope gives some water to suga. He drinks a little and then again look towards y/n.

Suga : And about your boyfriend? You want my help in making a boyfriend?? Forget about it. But you know what, if I found out you having one, I'll.......I'll just kill him.

Y/n turns around shocked : Why would you do that ?

Suga : I would just do that even if I don't a specific reason....(shouts) I'll do it coz I just wanna do it.

Y/n makes a cute face of little anger and little disappointed.

Jhope : Easy bro....you're still on bed...

Suga : And about bearing your wedding cost and all that nonsense....first complete your studies. We will have to bear your study cost first.

Jhope(teasingly) : And about helping in solving math....forget it....coz he himself is worst at it.

Y/n laughs on this.

Y/n(teasingly) : Ooooohh........ you know what.....I'm topper of my class.....

Suga : And even selfish....

Jhope : How selfish??

Suga : She wanted me to wake up just to receive an extra gift on her birthday.....
This selfish idiot.....

He says this while picking his pillow in anger.......and y/n turns her eyes on other members in the room.

Rapmon : Was fighting necessary right now?

Y/n : He started all this....I was just showing my concern towards him....

Suga(irritatedly) : You call that concern......come close to me.....one of my arm is still working.....I'll show you how to show concern....

Jin : Stop it now.......Will you drink soup? I'll make one. Y/n....come help me.....

Jin and y/n just walked till the door and....

Suga(teasingly) : Just make her stand far by and let you watch.....I can't bear food poisoning in this situation.

Y/n : F..Foo....food poisoning......did he just say that......like really.....Food poisoning?

Y/n look towards jin shocked and points towards suga.....make cute angry face.....

Jin : Ignore him...come lets go....(says while holding y/n's hand)

Y/n(shouts)....Then I would definitely make the whole soup myself intentionally.......