PART 12

Y/n was thinking hard about how to say them why she was there. Just then jhope thinks of interfering the talk. He walks out of his room rubbing his eyes, thinking what to say and make everyone believe that he was sleeping in his room. As he reaches the to the door of the room he streaches his body making a yawning sound loudly. Everyone look towards him,
Jhope : Why so much noises in the morning?
And who Is this girl?
Jk : Very nice acting bro 10/10 now come down
Jhope : what acting? I was sleeping deeply and heard some noises so I came out to see.
Jk : The bed where you were sleeping deeply, I came from there half hour ago. Now come down.
Jhope : But what were you doing in my room? How many times did I say not to enter my room.
Jk : Easy dude, I just came to check whether you came or not.
Jhope : But still......
Jin(cuts off jhope in the middle)(sweetly)Come down at once.
Jhope nodes his head and his tiny steps moves towards staircase.
Jhope starts thinking about the other members like what happened to them, Why are they talking so sweetly, why are they not  angry. Maybe because y/n is here. They are thinking of killing me after y/n leaves.

Meanwhile y/n said to jin that she came here because jhope said to come. Jin asks here the reason but Y/n waits for jhope to come and answer.

As jhope reaches the hall everyone look towards him.
Jin : Hobi, why did you bring this girl here.
Jhope : Huh ....eh.....because.........
Jimin : Listen girl, he won't say anything, please share the matter, why are you here?

Y/n look towards jhope and he does a gesture like as a feel good. Y/n takes deep breath and collect words in her head to explain what the hell she did in the morning. Without wasting time y/n starts uttering words ,
Y/n : Actually, it went like this morning I was, like a little bit stressed and.....and some weird stuff came in my mind so I was just.... I was not in my mind so I just thought of doing stuff like.....like you know that......

(Everybody were on their ears trying hard to understand what she was trying to say but couldn't understand)
Jin(little but pissed off) : What ever you are saying say it in one line.
Jimin( little bit angrily) : Just say fast.....

Without thinking anything Y/n says of that in one breadth fastly : Actually I was trying to suicide this morning, he saved me and brought me here.

Yoongi who was pretending that he was sleeping sits on the bed with widened eyes. Rm also removes the headphones as he was not listening anything in that, and  his ears were on the conversation. Both of them look at eachother and walk fastly towards the hall. All the other members were also shocked, but not jhope.

There was little silence in the hall and everyone were looking at y/n meanwhile she was just staring at the floor.

Jhope breaks the awkward silence saying : Now it's all good, and everything is solved so I brought her here.
Suga : If everything is solved why did you bring her here.
Jhope : Because from now on she will live here.
Rm : Are you out of your mind jhope. How can she live here, don't you know what kind of work we do and how this place is. It's not safe for her. Send her to orphanage or some other place.
Jhope : Isn't this the safest place for her, and it's because the kind of work we do.
Jin : But why do you want her to stay here. Like send her to any other safe place.
Suga : If you try to see us from other people's eyes, you will know that we are not good people. Try to understand bro, people will treat her the same way before we used to get treated. Its not good for her image.

Jhope just didn't know how to convince them to let y/n stay here. He just sat on a sofa with an upset and angry expression.

Rm : Hoba, look here and try to understand, trust me......
Jhope(cuts off Rm in the middle) : Trust, do you remember bro when you first bumped into me you just cursed me hit me hard. And the very next day when you saw me crying, rather than helping me you scolded me for being weak. But when you saw me third day giving up on everything you just took my hand and said to come with you. You and jin were thieves that time, the place you lived was even worst than hell, the people there were nearly monsters. Even then you said me to trust you and live with you because it's the safest place in the world. I trust no one more than you all.

Jhope keeps his one hand on Rm's shoulder and look in his eyes with all the love and hope, and say
Jhope : World's safest place, which once you gave to me, I just want to give it to her. That's it.....