PART 26

Jungkook walks towards y/n's mother and whisper in her ears : I know you must be dying to take her and sell her again to make money, but be careful coz I have evidence against what you did last time.

Y/n's mom get startled and says in a trembling voice : You're lying. How can you have evidence, didnt everything burn into that blast. You don't have any evidence.

Jungkook smirks evilly and says : Would you like to see then, here, right in front of everyone.

Y/n's mom gets even more startled and tryna figure out how to get out of all this.

She just shouts loudly at y/n saying her to come with her. But y/n doesn't even once listen to her. She takes all the seven of them inside the gate and closes it. But doesn't walk inside. She stands there and just stare at her own mother.

Her mother gets taken back. The girl who didnt even deny one single order of her, is not even listening to her. She starts worrying.

Seeing her mom scared, the officer finds something fishy? He asks to the lady : Is  anything wrong?

The lady fumbles while speaking, seeing that y/n's brother holds her mother and stare towards y/n and yell : If you don't wanna come with us, don't come. Die here itself, coz from now we don't care.

The mother and son slowly walked away. And the police officer looked at them and start thinking that what's with this weird behavior. The officer look towards the boys giving a staring look. bows to y/n and then leave with everyone else. "Not even this time, but next time for sure", says the officer to himself.

Y/n still doesn't go inside the house and stand there with all the seven of them. She was continuously staring the path on which her mother and brother left. After a while, everyone walks inside.

Y/n already gets lost in her own thoughts. She walks upstairs towards terrace. Meanwhile the seven of them just start doing their own works.

Even tho doing their own work, every now and then, everyone passes by stairs look upwards wondering about y/n. Suga was sitting on the sofa. Jin brings hot soup for suga, and sits next to him staring at upstairs.
Jin : Wondering how she must be feeling right now.
Suga : She must be feeling like taking a gun and shoot out everyone.
Jin : No wonder.
After finishing soup, Suga : I'm feeling sleepy. Good night everyone.

Suga goes to his room and lay on bed. Remaining all are still in hall.
Rapmon : Let's go up.
Jhope : No, let's wait for her here.
Jimin : I too think the same, give her a little space. She'll be fine.
Jk and V while playing in the phone : Hm, let's wait.

A hour passes, suga wasn't able to sleep. He was just changing positions on the bed and wondering what happened earlier. He thinks to check on y/n whether she was fine or not. When he sides his blanket he feels little cold, so he takes a jacket with him on the way. As he comes out of the room he sees Jk and V playing games on the phone and remaining all fell asleep. He didnt fell like yelling, so he messaged V to sleep and cover up everyone with blankets coz its little cold. And the he walks towards terrace.

After reading suga's message, v keeps the phone away and do as he says.

When suga reached terrace he saw y/n standing quietly, rubbing her palm on her arms. She was looking towards the stars.
Suga slowly walk towards her and offers the jacket. She slowly turn her eyes, "You didnt sleep yet". She takes the jacket and hold it.
Suga : It's little cold today. Wear it, or else you'll get ill.
Y/n : I don't get ill by little weather change. I'm fine.
Suga : Well then. what are you wondering about, that you even forgot to sleep.
Y/n : I didn't forget, just I felt like staying here. That's it.
Suga : She wasn't your real mom, right.
Y/n : she's my dad's first wife. My mom was.......second.
Suga : Don't you have any sibling other than this dumb ?
Y/n : I have a sister. But I don't know where she is?
Suga : She also isn't your real sister....is she ?
Y/n : She isn't my dad's daughter. Dad found her, before his marriage.
Suga : Hmm.......
Y/n : Why didn't you sleep yet, (teasingly) were you worried about me ?
Suga(annoyingly) : Why the hell on earth will I be worried about you.