PART 36

Jungkook : So its going to start now. Stay still bro, i'm speeding up.
Namjoon : No matter what happens, don't stop the car tho.

Namjoon and jungkook were all alert with guns ready. Everything seemed still fine until the car reached middle of the bridge. But nothing was fine after that. A car was coming in full speed from opposite direction. As it was coming close namjoon was trying to figure out the person who was sitting next to driving seat. It was similar but still he couldn't figure out until it came very close. Guns were ready in both of their hands, but yet anyone didnt shoot. Once it came very close namjoon widened his eyes yelling......AASAHI....... Jungkook was about to change the lane but it was too late. The car directly came and crashed into the other.

At the house, jin got tired of calling namjoon and jungkook but none of them picked. And not even the men who were keeping eye on y/n for her own safety picked up the call. Everyone got freaked out at the home. They decided to go there themselves and check on what's going on. As they all sat in a car and were about to go, suga received a call from the hospital. They reported an accident and asked them to arrive at the hospital as soon as possible. For a moment everyone got startled and went blank head. They held on their breadth and drove towards city hospital in a hurry.

As soon as they reached all of them rushed inside and found them near the waiting area. Namjoon, jungkook and 2 other men, all were getting treated. Seeing jk and rm all right everyone breathed at ease. Just some scars, and nurses were applying bandages. They all walked close to them. Jin kept his hand on namjoon's shoulder staring at the other man. Then he looked towards namjoon. Are you both all right.
" All right....?" laughed the officer standing next to him, Send all of them on a war they're that good. Who are you...?
Jin : Their brother.
The officer : So Mr. whatever, your brother and that man (pointing towards Asahi) both were standing near the accident spot with guns pointed on each other. And as soon as they get treated they all would be taken to police station.
Jin noded his head while staring at him.
Jin : You look new. Never saw you before.
The officer : So you mean you keep on meeting the other officer every now and then. Well I just came one month ago.
Suga (rudely) : So isnt one month enough to learn some necessary things from your seniors.
The officer : Watch your tone, you better know who you all are in front of me.
Suga (smirkingly) : Nhaa dude, (pointing his finger on the officer's chest) you better know who we all are, no matter who's in front.

Namjoon and jungkook get up after their wounds were treated. And all the seven of them walked out of the hospital. Looking all of them like this, even the officer couldn't help and kept on staring them. Once they leave the officer turn towards Asahi saying,
So are you also someone like them whom I must be knowing.
Asahi walks close to officer and place a hand on his shoulder saying, Noo, I'm someone 200% better than them.
The officer turns his hand towards the gate pointing them to leave as well. "My gun"..... asahi said in a cold voice. The officer took his gun from his fellower's hand and gave it to asahi. Asahi took his gun and left while tapping on the officer's shoulder.
The another fellow officer : Sir why are you letting all of them go.
The officer : I came here in the city just to take rest. Let both of them fight, after one team dies I'll kill the other. My work would become easy. Come on let's go.

As asahi walks outside he stares the seven of them sitting in a car and about to leave. Even the boys stare at him trying to understand why all this nonsense was created for. They drive the car away.
Jin : What's with all this. Why this shitty mess was created.
Namjoon : He's definitely upon something. He's calm from the very moment he came n front of my eyes.
Jimin : Something has happened, I have a bad feeling about him.
Jhope : If he's standing and staring us calmly that just meant everything went according to his plan.
Suga : What plan, it was all stupidity.
Jungkook : Exactly, and now I'm in pain for nothing. My arm hurts badly bro.
Jimin : I don't think so it was stupidity. Are we missing anything ?
Taehyung : Y/n,  is it y/n....?