PART 30

Suga : And I still believe that he's son of a gangster or mafia......

Y/n : Gangster or mafia....? What are you guys discussing.......?
Namjoon : Looks like you finished your work early, we were just talking about some people who we have to take down coming days, and nothing much.
Y/n : Ooh.....but right now you all better look at the time, other wise I'll take you all down.

( It was nearly 12 : 00 midnight )
Everyone goes to their room to sleep. But someone, somewhere wasn't able to sleep coz of tension. A harsh and rude tone on the phone was scolding him badly for something. He cuts the call and throw away the phone in anger. There were some other men around him too. All were looking at him tensed. Nobody even tried to calm him  down or talk to him coz everyone knows what kind of cruel and rude animal he was. He throws himself on the couch and closes his eyes, saying, whatever dad asked n told get everything ready untill I wake up.

The men rushes outside in a hurry, and a man was entering in at the same time : Ooh man, looks like Ayumu yamazaki.......The son of one of the greatest mafia, Asahi yamazaki.........is angry today. (Teasingly) What happened to our great prince.

The man laying on couch throws a pillow towards him in anger and says : Kim haa Ru..
How many I have told you to call me........ Kim haa ru. That's my name here.
The other man : Sorry man, I forget it every time.
Kim haa ru : You better don't forget it in front of them, or else I'll kill you for sure.
The other man : But what happened, you look pissed off. Need any help?
Kim haa ru : Ji hu.....I need Korean parents.
(The other man was Ji hu......friend of Kim haa ru)
Ji hu : Why, before........ weren't you planning on making your real parents meet y/n. Then why do you need korean parents now.
Kim haa ru : Dad......it's always him who changes the mind without reasons.
Ji hu : Calm down. Its a easy task, any of your men will do it. For now let's go airport and see off your mom.
Kim ha-ru : I'll again feel lonely if she leaves.

Both friends drive out to the airport in half an hour. Haa ru meets his mom and she leaves after hugging him tight. Ji hu watches all of it from the car, and murmurs, every time he needs his family, they leave him and run away to Japan.

They both drive back to their house.......a old couple was waiting for them outside the gate. After they reach home, they meet the couple. The couple said that some gangster came to their house and took away his daughter, and now for her safety, they're ready to act as haa ru's parents. Ji hu asks them some questions and accept their request. After the couple leave, haa ru angrily throws himself on his bed and try to sleep after having some sleeping pills. Ji hu sits and watches him doing all this and think how miserable his life is even after being born in a wealthy house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kim haa ru aka Ayumu Yamazaki's Intro.....
He is the son of one of the greatest mafia of Japan.....Asahi Yamazaki, husband of kaguya yamazaki, she also belongs from a mafian family and got married to a mafia. His real mother is a normal lady from Korea who married Asahi. But then he ran away leaving her behind. He lives in Korea with his real mom. With a fake name and I'd. He always have some men around him for his security. From childhood he used to stay alone.....with some people around. In his late school days he met Ji hu and they became good friends. He has never dated any girl, and is not even interested in y/n. But he is doing all this on his dad's command. His past is rude and now he is more rude and cruel. He has bad temper and is very cold. But tries his best to be calm around y/n and his family, coz its the first time his dad asked something from him and he doesn't wanna let him down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Next two three days pass as usual. For Kim haa ru, he thought everything was going normal. But one day a man reaches to his house with some pictures in his hand. He was a small thief who sometimes work for mafias and gangsters as well. He went directly to Kim haa ru and show him the pictures. Haa ru just stare at him and leaves. Ji hu was standing next to them, he asked the thief about his intensions. All he replied was money, Ji hu gives him a bag full of money to keep the things secret. He warns him and let him go.

That night the thief wasn't able to sleep coz of the amount he got just for a picture. But greed hits him. And he decides to show the picture to a person who would reward him even more. He covers his face and walk towards y/n's house, unknowingly that someone is following him.