Now Playing;
Want by Taemin

Dinner was over and for once it ended without a scuffle or argument. Eunha stayed back to clean the table and wash the dishes, telling the others to go ahead if they wanted.
She was just finishing up the last dish when she was jerked around and trapped against the counter.
Jongho connected their lips, pulling her body flush against him. She fell into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pushed her into the counter and intensified the kiss.
     His hands found her hips and circled around the grab her ass. He squeezed it and she moaned into his moan. He gripped harder and growled into the kiss, feeling his body light up.
     Eunha jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, he held her up by his hands on her bum. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, swirling them together.
     The vampire walked them into the dining room and pressed her into the wall. His lips left hers and attached to her neck while his hands roamed her body.
     Eunha let out a loud moan. "Calm down, Jongho. She's not going to runaway." A voice behind them stunned the mortal. "Unless you like it that way."
     "San what the fuck?" She stared at him while the other vampire continued to kiss on her neck. San had entered the dinning room and shut the doors.
     "Jongho here is a virgin, I have to help a brother out and give some pointers." Jongho's hand grabbed her shirt and ripped it open, making her gasp.
     A hand immediately went for her perked breast, kneading it in his hand. Another soft moan left her mouth and his fangs came out. San raced over and grabbed him by his hair, holding him back from biting her. "No, no. You want to fuck her, not eat her."
     San was now face to face with her, staring at her over the shorter vampires shoulder. "What the fuck are you doing?"
     "I'm here to help Jongho, you're both going to listen and do to what I say and when I say it. Understood?"
     Eunha spit in his face from rage. "Go to hell."
     "Fine, I'll let him continue and feed on you, let you writhe in pain for a bit." San was not all all joking and she knew that, so instead she nodded and he pulled Jongho off of her. "Snap out of it."
    The vampire was drunken on euphoria and the sound of her heart thumping in her chest. His nose was filled with her scent each time he took a breath.
     "Eunha, go sit on the edge of the table." She stood in her spot, too defiant against his words. "Now."
     Her feet started to carry her towards the table and did as she was told. "Good girl, darling." Shivers went all over her body.
     San strolled over to stand in front of her, his hand placed on her chest and he pushed her back. "Jongho, come sit over in this chair." He was pointing at Hongjoong's seat. The vampire did as instructed, getting the full side view. "Now, watch and learn."
     He ripped the pants off her and threw them to the side, she was now showing everything to them. Her heart rate quickened in anticipation.
     Jongho watched his every move. San slipped a few fingers in her and her back arched off the table. He immediately started shoving them in and out of her, already finding the place inside of her that made her see stars.
     Moans flew out of her mouth as she felt the bubble start to grow in her lower stomach. She twitched and squirmed under him.
     The younger vampire felt his cock only grow harder from the scene in front of him. He had to restrain from relieving himself.
     San picked up the pace of his fingers and watched her, before turning to see how Jongho was doing. Eunha felt herself roll off the edge and into complete euphoria.
     She writhed in the pleasure as he slowed his fingers down before pulling them out. He walked over to the vampire. "Open."
     Jongho opened his mouth and San shoved his fingers past his lips, feeling the vampire immediately start to lick them. His eyes fluttered closed and he moaned.
     Once he was done, San trailed back over to the human laid over the table, still twitching from the orgasm. San shoved his pants down enough to release his aching cock before pulling her legs to rest on his arms while he held onto her knees.
     "Let's show him how it's done, darling."
     Any anger she felt for him before was now transformed into lust. She stared up at him as he stared back, he could see her begging him in her mind.
     Jongho watched in anticipation, hands gripping the arms. He watched San plunge his cock all the way inside of her, he watched the way her body responded positively to San.
     He memorized all of it, drinking in every detail that was provided. His ears were filled with her moans, and sometimes a whimper.
     San held her legs out, in place, driving his cock in. Eunha writhed under him, hands desperately searching for a stable place while she was jarred into the table.
     It didn't take long for her to finish, and the room filled with every noise San was able to drag from her. Jongho watched it all, he couldn't take his eyes off the scene.
     San pulled out, letting go of her legs to dangle off the table. "Get up on the table, hands and knees." He helped her roll over by throwing a leg to the side and slapped her ass.
     Eunha yelped at the sudden jolt, doing as the vampire said. Jongho gulped when he seen her ass immediately turn red in the shape of his hand. "Crawl to him."
She started to crawl towards him, San walking around to stand behind Jongho and hold him in the chair by his shoulders.
Her hips swayed in a way that made him want to get out of the chair but San held him. "Wait, let her take care of you."
She did it slowly, putting on a show for not just Jongho, but San too. "Get into his lap."
Eunha swung her legs over to sit on the edge before descending herself down into his lap. "Now, help him out a little." She nodded, eyes breaking from San's to Jongho's. His mouth was slightly agape and he was obviously having trouble sitting in the chair.
She removed his cock from his pants and he gasped loudly from her hand wrapped around it. She used her thumb to twirl on the tip, keeping eye contact with him.
He was gritting his teeth now, staring at her like she was the juiciest fruit in the world.
She moved her thumb and gripped it, starting an agonizing slow pace. Jongho jerked his hips up into her hand. "No, let her do the work."
She continued with the pace and slowly started to increase it. Jongho let out moans and she had the urge to kiss him.
Their lips touched for a second but San grabbed her by her hair and yanked her away. "Only do what I tell you, nothing more, nothing less." She nodded in response and he let go. "Let go of him and straddle his thigh. I'll let you choose which one."
Eunha chose the left one and did as he said, supporting herself with the back of the chair and his left arm. "Now ride him until I say you can stop."
She started to grind her bare cunt against him, getting herself going at the pace she desired.
Jongho let go of the chair arms and placed his hands on her hips. "You better not help her or I'll make you remove them." He kept them still against her skin, watching her every move.
San leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Look at those tits, bouncing against her chest as she rides you."
Jongho stared at her chest that was inches away from him. "Go on, play with them." He let go of her hips with one hand and grabbed her breast and squeezed it a little before experimenting with her nipple.
He knew he was doing something right when her hips paused for a moment and she let out a moan, before continuing to chase her release.
He pinched it before rubbing it at the pace she was at. Eunha's body started to shake and she came on his leg, stilling her movement. "I didn't say stop, darling."
Eunha started up at him with pleading eyes but he ignored it, giving her a stern look of dominance. Her overstimulated body started its pace again, legs shaking more from the pleasure as she crashed into another wave. "San.. please.."
"I didn't say you could talk either, maybe we should fill it with something." San gave her a smirk. "Get off of him."
Eunha did as she was told and stood beside of the pair. "Stand up, Jongho."
The younger vampire got up from his chair and San pushed him to stand in front of the human with wobbly legs. He walked behind her and she almost turned around but stopped herself.
San removed the shirt that was still halfway on her. "Bend over and take him in your mouth."
Eunha bent over and grabbed his cock that was in her face, opening her mouth to put the tip in. Jongho let out a moan when his cock was wrapped in her warm cavern.
She took him in, struggling more as she tried to take all of him. She ended up gagging on him when her nose finally touched his skin. Jongho had to hold himself back from fucking her throat, breathing heavily while his mind raced.
She pulled back and he chased her, hands laced in her hair. She choked around him, hoping San would let her take the lead. But he didn't say anything and watched the vampire shove his cock as far down as it would go before admiring her ass that wiggled slightly from the struggle. "Make sure she can breath every once in a while, she's no fun passed out."
San grabbed his cock and pumped it a few times before spreading her cheeks and staring at her hole that puckered from the cold air. He gathered his saliva in his mouth before depositing it on the tip of his cock, letting it run down.
He slicked his fingers up by plunging them in her wet hole and slipped them into her ass. The intrusion made her jerk forward and choke herself on Jongho's cock. He pulled her head off him and kept it still while he drove his cock into her mouth.
San stretched her with two fingers before adding a third, making her moan and vibrate Jongho's cock.
One he was satisfied he pulled out and replaced them with his dick. Eunha jumped forward to get away but didn't get far.
Both of the vampires thrusted into her, jarring her back onto the other. She couldn't even moan properly.
San gripped her hips and watched as she sucked him back in after pulling out. He increased his pace and looked up to see Jongho was getting close. He wrapped a hand around her throat and pulled her away, flush against him.
Jongho was giving him a look of rage. "Let me finish and she's all yours, you don't want to finish before you can feel how tight she is, right?"
The younger vampire nodded in realization before stepping back to sit in one of the chairs, watching the rest.
He started his thrusting up in her, letting her screams leave her mouth. San groaned loudly, the lube he provided was making it easier for him to fuck her faster. "Touch yourself, darling."
San held her steady, head falling on her shoulder. She reached around and started playing with her clit, focusing on the delicious slide of his cock.
"San!" Her legs started to shake as she became closer to release, she couldn't believe what she was about to ask him. "Please.. go deeper.."
She craved it so bad. He smirked at her request and delivered, leaning her over slightly and arching her back. He was able to bottom out this way and Jongho watched her eyes cross. Her hand stilled and her legs stiffened, only held up by him.
San continued thrusting, the obscene slap of their skin meeting filled the room along with the arousing smell of sex.
Jongho felt like he was high, drugged from their scents mixing together perfectly. His cock was aching for release but he forced himself to sit and watch her scream.
He picked up his pace, chasing his own release while throwing her into a new one. "Please San.."
Goosebumps ran all over Jongho's body but it didn't sooth the ache and throb.
San came right as she did, filling her ass with his load. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder where the mating mark was. Eunha was too much in a daze to realize his action, but Jongho did.
The blonde vampire pulled out and picked her up, laying her back on the table while her legs hang off. "Do you want Jongho?"
"Yes.. of course I do.." San stood beside her, leaned down for her to look at him.
"Beg for him."
"Please Jongho.. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to be your first." Eunha wasn't saying this because San told her, she was saying it because she wanted to. And San knows that, which is why he's looking at her with that same evil smirk.
"I won't hold him back.." That sentence was a whisper, but he didn't need to clarify his meaning. He seen it in her eyes she understood he would only pull the younger off if her life was in danger. And she was so ready for this.
San stepped away and looked at Jongho who waited not so patiently in the chair. "Go on, she's waiting for you."
The vampire was on her in seconds, throwing her legs over his shoulders and pulling their lips together. He attacked her mouth and she submissively let him. Jongho shoved his tongue in and pulled her closer, their tongues mingling together.
San put himself back in his pants and seated himself where Jongho sat, monitoring the two.
Jongho pulled away, allowing her to breath. He placed their foreheads together and stared into her glazed eyes.
He grabbed his sensitive cock and placed it at her entrance, breath shaky when he started to push in. Eunha arched her back and as he sank in slowly, taking in her tightness.
A soft moan left her lips when he bottomed out, feeling him throb against her insides. Jongho was a groaning mess, caught between wanting to rough her up or take it slow and feel every bit.
The latter lost because of the decades of packed on sexual frustration. He jarred her so much with his thrusting she slid up the table, not being able to grab the edge. His hands caught her hips and yanked her back towards him. The crown of his cock hit her spot dead on, making her see stars.
She grabbed the edge of the table and he started his frantic thrusting, overcome by pure lust. "Oh my gods!" He learned fast where to aim and aimed every time.
Jongho pulled her back up against him, sliding deeper. He watched her face with his mouth open and moans fell out. His moans were so sexy it drove her crazy. He held her against him as he felt her strength to hold herself diminishing.
She came with a scream as he fucked her through it, immediately firing up another. She writhed in the pleasure, head lolling to the side to see San was watching.
Their eyes locked but only for a moment, Jongho grabbed her face and slipped his tongue in her mouth, exploring the cavern. She moaned into his mouth and he ate up each one like a hungry wolf.
San turned his attention to the door that opened behind him, seeing that the vampires were back. "San what the fuck-"
"On the table?!"
"You have to be kidding me.."
"Hush, let the poor thing finish before you go throwing me around." San interrupted the five vampires who now stood in the room.
Seonghwa was ready to rip San's head off but refrained because he was right. Jongho had never showed any attraction towards any woman or man. They were beginning to believe he didn't have those emotions.
Yeosang was clenching his fists. He loved the youngest with all his heart, but even the virgin got her before he did. He wanted to yell at himself for saying that about both of them when he wasn't making the right moves.
Wooyoung, Mingi, and Yunho stared at the youngest proudly.
He was still going at it, zoning in on the sound of her moans and the warmth of her. He felt himself start to get close to release, placing her down on the table to watch her face. She was still staring back, ignoring everything else in the room. Her legs were twitching around his neck as he beat her spot with his cock.
His speed increased and she tightened around him as she came, throwing both of them over the edge. They both let out a serious of pleasured noises, the vampire falling limp against her.
The room was now quiet and Seonghwa yanked San out of his chair and slammed him against the wall. "What the fuck San?!"
"What? I helped him have the best sex of his life."