21| Lana

He loves me. He loves me. I look over my shoulder at the closed door. We are in the same room. Just a door separating us. Separating the burning passion in us. I touched my lips, staring into me...like really into me. I smiled. A glow tinting my face.

" Lana," I almost jumped out of my skin when a pair of arms wrap around my stomach. I sighed enjoying his sweet scent.

" I was getting worried," he turned me to face him. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck. A smile gracing my lips.

" I was getting my thoughts in order, they were pretty messed up." I joked.

" And am I the cause?" He gestured me to jump slightly. I did just that. My legs wrapped around his torso. I was scared the towel would fall off.

" Yes."

" And should I be worried?" He gave me love marks.

" Mhm, yes, you must be, because I need you."

I gazed into his stormy eyes.

" I need you, Roxine."

I wanted to loose myself in him. I kept myself for no reason but if he was the reason why I'd never slept with anyone then I'd never regret it.

" Are you sure?" He sucked on my lower lip.

" Yes, very sure." I felt his erection poking me and boy that was so fucking huge.

" After this you're stuck with me. Just mine." He crashed his lips on mine.

I fisted his hair, pulling his head back, I wanted to mark him just as he'd done to me. Just mine.

I licked from the base of his nape to his sharp jawline. I don't know why and how I learnt that but it felt right.

I looked at him through my lashes before sinking my teeth into his soft skin. He groaned, eliciting a moan from me.

" Fuck, Lana," he pushed the bathroom door open, holding me tightly towards the bed. I sucked on his tongue, enjoying the warmth.

" Take me, Roxine." I whispered. He swiftly took the towel off me before setting me down on the bed...

He looked down at me, lust clouding every sanity in his body. I could read him and I understood why he hid his emotions away. They were too pure, and at the same time too intense and dark.

He slowly took off his black sweatpants. My eyes glued to his defined body and his hardened masculinity.

" If you look at me like that one more time, I swear I won't be nice." He warned, climbing back on the bed, and hovering over me. I traced his sculpted body. A thought ran through my mind.

" S-sweat, you'll," he placed his hand over my lips, shutting me up.

" The pain would be worth it." He lowered himself on my chest, slowly, torturously taking my nipple into his warm mouth and kneading the soft flesh.

" Oh my goodness," I fisted the sheets, breathing harder.

" You're such a good girl for me, Lana." I felt his warm breath on my intimate parts. I tried closing my legs but he parted them.

" Don't shy away from me, you're perfect. "

He kissed me down there. I moaned louder, my legs caging him.

" Like that baby, harder!" He ordered. I was afraid I'd hurt him.

" Suffocate me, baby. I need it." He groaned.

My trembling legs managed to hold him tighter. I tossed my head back, staring into the ceiling, the same emotions from the last time taking over.

This time more intense. I think...

" I think, I fuck, I wanna pee!" I stuttered.

" S-stop," I dug his tongue deeper. I shut my eyes completely letting go. I felt something seeping out of me. It wet the sheets and my cheeks burned.

" Perfection," he lifted his head, lips glistening and his chest wet.

" I ," I had no idea what had happened.

" Squirted and it's the most perfect thing I've seen."

" We need to clean," I trailed off.

" Fucking shut up," he smirked reaching over for a golden foil and ripping it open.

" Wanna help me?" He looked into my eyes.

I nodded, shyly. He was a masterpiece. I watched as the thin protection took all of him, every throbbing vein.

I was so lost I didn't notice when he lifted my body into the middle of the bed.

" Look into my eyes, tell me to stop and I will." He kissed me.

I stiffened when I felt the head of his masculinity pushing through my tightness.

" Look at me, Lana," my eyes met his.

I dug my fingers into his back as he penetrated me inch by inch.

It felt uncomfortable and so damn painful. Tears escaped my eyes.

" You're doing so good baby," he clenched his jaw.

" Move," I whispered.

When he pulled out of me, I felt empty like I needed him to complete me.

He thrusted back into me. I traced the connection between us. He had completely stretched me. It was hard to believe I could take all of him.

He was slow at first, then his pace picked up. The pain was gone until there was this intense pleasure.

" Please, Roxine, don't stop." Our bodies rocked back and forth as he thrusted into me.

" Who do you belong to?"  He caressed my body, tracing all the dips, every curve.

" All yours, Roxine. I'm all yours."

That triggered something in him.

He flipped me over. My ass hitting his abdomen with each thrust.

Fuck.

" I am going to ," I fisted the sheets, harder as another orgasm wrecked me apart.

" Hold on, please baby," I nodded but I couldn't make out anything.

Our bodies slapped harshly against eachother.

" I love you, Lana. Always remember that." He grunted as we both came undone. He collapsed into me but held unto his weight. His fingers intertwined with mine as we breathed harder.

I noticed the hives on his skin, red, they looked very painful. He slowly pulled out of me, tossing the condom away and disappearing into the bathroom.

I turned over facing the ceiling. Reality sinking in. I just lost my virginity.

He came back and scooped me up from the bed. He carefully set me in the sweet scented warm bath.

My tensed muscles relaxed.

Then I began to cry.

"Lana, did I hurt you?, I must have been too rough," he rambled worriedly.

" I feel different." I sobbed.

" Come here," he pulled me into a hug, caressing my face, cradling me like a baby. We stayed like that till sleep took over.