7| Roxine

Had ever waited for my caregiver, no.

Why the hell was I standing by the window of my room watching the large compound for a sign of her?.

Because she's the most clumsiest girl I'd ever met. First she bought me grocery store salad, had me miss my breakfast.

And today she was an hour late. Was I going to be missing breakfast?, Because that wasn't part of the contract.

And how in the heavens was I still tolerating her whilst I could just phone the agency. I could double up the offer and get myself a new caregiver. People actually needed the money.

I pulled the blinds and took a seat, going through my emails, I worked from home most of time because I had to be careful. Those itchy hives after a shower was getting worse, the redness after took a whole hour to get cleared, after taking an antihistamine.

I was allergic to so many things, even ice cream. If your genes were fucked up this was how you ended up living, like you were created to suffer.

I shut my laptop and pulled the blinds again. This time a smirk played on my lips as I saw my predator clumsily balancing her bag on her shoulder and running into the lion's den.

She could have just not come in today but I actually like the fact that she was determined. I was going to have so much fun pouring my frustrations on her. I hate seeing her cry. It reminds me that I am a terrible person which I hate to remember.

I adjusted my shirt, folding the sleeves and going out of my room. I slowly walked to the stairs, and stopped downstairs.

I folded my arms and waited for her to walk through the doors. She did just that. And oh, perfect,.

" Shoes!, Miss Rhoades!" I scolded. She muttered something under her breath before taking off her shoes, and stumbling towards me in her socks.

Her hair was tied in a messy bun, with a few curls dangling down her face. She did actually put a little effort into her dressing today. Yesterday's outfit was an eyesore.

" You're late." I took her in with once glance.

" I know Mr Campbello, forgive me I am sorry, I had a family emergency." She looked down at her moving toes.

" Counting the number of times you've lied to me, why should I believe you?" I raised a brow, with my usual blank face. Scaring her was now becoming my favorite routine. Maybe considering Ferrell's idea wasn't that bad, if I had met her first then probably I wouldn't have fired so many of them.

" I swear Sir, I'm telling the truth, please  I will go and make your lunch." She wanted to run away from my presence. No one ever wanted to stand in my presence, so I didn't blame her.

" Fine, get me water." I ordered. She nodded and scurried off to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and followed right after.

I watched as she shakily poured a glass of water and hastily rushed towards me.

" Miss Rhoades! ," I scolded loudly, as panic settled in my stomach.

My hands trembled as the water trickled down my exposed arms.

I began to scratch my arms so hard, as hive broke all over my arms.

" Oh, God,no, Mr Campbello, I didn't mean to, what have I done?" She tried to dry my arms with her hoodie. I pried her hands off, feeling so angry.

" You're so useless!" I barked at her.

" It's getting red, oh, God," she tried to touch me gain.

" Don't you dare!" I yelled and walked off to my room.

" Mr Campbello!"

" Get out of my house?!"

I hurried up the stairs.