12| Roxine

I lost a deal today and I wasn't in the right mood to talk to anyone at the moment. I didn't want anyone talking to me either or I was going to snap.

I poured myself a generous amount of whiskey and took sips from it. Ferrell had warned me about getting drunk most of the time because it wasn't safe and that I could end up doing something stupid. Which was true because. I got extremely drunk one time in college and ended up in a pool. I stayed there for hours and then I had to be hospitalized.

My condition had rendered me incapable of certain things. With sweat being the most difficult of it. My workout routine took so much pain, yet I wanted to be fit which Ferrell actually agreed with.

" Good morning,Mr-, ur Roxine." I turned towards the door to my bedroom. I swirled my tongue around in my mouth. Lana was working today.

" Good morning." I simply responded. She was in a lacy white dress that reached mid thigh. My eyes caught glimpse of her slightly exposed cleavage, her silky smooth legs. She was getting me frustrated than I had ever been.

She wasn't a fucking child, she was a full grown woman, with all the curves in the right places. She was so fucking attractive I couldn't stop the stirring in my pants.

" Oh," she pressed her plump lips together. I needed to fuck someone or else i was going to go insane. She had been on my mind since the shower incident the other day. I saw her in my dreams. She had me hard the moment her thoughts filled my senses.

But she was my caregiver and the last thing I needed was an attachment. I didn't need no feelings getting in the way.

" I wanted to ask if you'd like me to make breakfast?," She was nervous, I could sense it. I wasn't stupid to notice the stares either. She was interested in what was underneath my shirt eachtime. But for record sake why would she be interested in a guy who's sweat will make him have red itchy skin.

" I'm not hungry, you may leave." She inhaled sharply.

" If you,"

" I won't be needing anything, Lana, I said you may leave." I said harshly. I screwed my eyes shut. I was working on it. My anger management was just shitty. I got angry at anything.

I needed to stop looking at her lustfully. She looked innocent. She oozed of innocence, I couldn't taint that with my darkness, even if the monsters in me wanted to have her legs wrapped around my waist.

" Fuck." I cussed and looked at the door left ajar.

I needed to control myself. I wasn't a teenager, I was a man. I was old enough even be her father, as bitter as it tasted in my mouth.

After a few hours in my room, I decided to head downstairs.

I stopped midway on the staircase. I could hear chattering and laughter. I frowned.  I wasn't expecting anyone. Did she bring someone into my house?. How could she?.

I took long strides taking the stairs in two. Before I could turn to the kitchen, the voice became clearer.

Ferrell?.

" Your mum is the funniest person ever," he was having fruits. She even served him. Oh okay.

" I know right, she just makes it so easier, and my dad you should see them bickering, they give the ultimate couple goals." Her smile was wider. Not one she has ever given me since she started working for me.

Why was I getting worked up?!

" So ur, Lana, do you have a boyfriend?," Ferrell asked cautiously.

Lana's cheeks burned, " Well I have never actually had a real boyfriend, with the exception of a boy I was crushing on in high school."

Okay, Ferrell, you've overstayed your welcome.

" Oh, I see," Ferrell trailed off.

Our relationship surpassed that of nest friends and listening to Ferrell right now, he was interested in Lana. He was head over heels for her.

" Yes, I've always wanted a relationship like my parents, full of love, care, sacrifice, it's rare these days." She shrugged.

" If it isn't much of a problem, would you go on a date with me?"

I clenched my jaw, my brows knitting together in anger.

" Ferrell, " she trailed off shyly.

You better turn him down, Lana, or heavens know what..

" It's just a harmless date, nothing serious I'll seek permission from your parents if I have to."

Okay perfect gentleman. I was the scumbag. The one who screamed at her.

If you don't reject it, I'll,

" I'll go with you. "

I cleared my throat irritated, pretending to have just entered the space.

" Lana, I can't find my medication, could you search for it?," I ordered.

" Oh yes, right, I'll go get it."

" It's not around here, go look for it."

She scurried off.

Ferrell deadpanned at me, " You could be a little nice."

" I didn't know you were here, visiting. "

" Making my employee work slowly, I hate it."

Ferrell just laughed.

" I don't remember, looking like a clown. I want to talk to you, my study" I took the lead to my study. I watched as Lana searched the couches.

"Ferrell, " I called his name when I realized he was staring too much.

" Don't even think of being attracted to her." I rolled my eyes.

He shifted uncomfortably, " What?, No, I was just distracted."

Liar. Such a horrible liar.