13| Lana

I massaged my temple as I scanned around the living area. I couldn't find it. I had been looking for his medication for hours and it was getting late than usual. Plus today I had wanted to visit my parents at the hospital but looking at the time it wasn't going to be possible.

Where could those medication have possibly disappeared to?. Anyways.

Ferrell asked me to go on a date with him. I wouldn't lie Ferrell is a very good guy, and he understood certain situations. It was just a date, not a marriage ceremony.

I sighed.  There was a knock on the door. I had to get it since no one was around. That had been confused. Every morning the house was sparkly clean but I had never met any of the cleaners. But maybe it was the same for them. Come clean the house and leave. So typical of Roxine. He hated humans in his space, except Ferrell of course.

They were still in his study.

I pulled the door open and I nearly fell on my ass from the shock. His green orbs took me in, before he walked into the space.

" You can't just walk in when I didn't say come in!" I protested as three other large men followed suit. Maybe I should shut up. They were scary enough, with black suits and electronic devices in their ears.

The only man in a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up his tattooed arms, raked his fingers through his blonde hair.

He had a scar right above his eyebrow. His brows had the same shape as Roxine's. My eyes furrowed as I made out the scar as W.

Unlike Ferrell and Roxine, he wasn't muscular but his body was perfect.

" Where's Roxine?" He questioned huskily, with an accent hidden somewhere but he was so good at hiding it, unlike Roxine who's accent was very clear.

" Who are you?"

I wasn't backing down. He smirked, the ring in the corner of his lips distracting me a bit. He oozed of danger, so much danger, internally I was freaking out.

" Roxine finally got himself a younger muse, I'm flattered, hello little cute thing." He glared down at me sarcastically.

He called me a thing.

" Excuse me," I arched a brow, scoffing at his rude comment. His jaw ticked, he wasn't in the mood for the bickering but he just called me a thing. A fucking thing.

" Lachlan," we bother turned to the sound of the voice. Roxine was standing on the staircase his gaze moving between Lachlan and I.

Oh, so that was his name, Lachlan.

" Brother!" My brows knitted together.

" Come with me." He gestured without looking in my direction again. Lachlan leaned over.

" What are you?, The maid?" His eyes burned into mine. Okay now I knew why he was so rude too. He was a certain Mr someone's brother. It run in their genes. He left with him and the men
After thirty minutes of searching for the medication, once again, I gave up.

Their rude, arrogant and so full of themselves. He asked me to look for his medication all day. He didn't even tell me to leave it. But you know what?. I'm done. I'm going to tell him exactly that.

I took the stairs upstairs and headed straight for the study. I paused right at the door. They were busily talking, I could make out Lachlan's voice, then Roxine, and Ferrell's.

I wanted to eavesdrop but I recalled the last incident when the alarm went off. I examined the door, maybe this one didn't have an alarm.

It looked like a normal door.