15| Roxine

" How dare you?!" She slapped me. I rolled my jaw, trying not to show how amused I was by what she just did.

She wiped my lips, glaring at me.

" You stole my first kiss!, You had no right to do that!" She pushed me. Regret filled me. I didn't think it'd be her first kiss, I wouldn't have kissed her.

No.

I made a mistake.

" You disgust me." The elevator dinged. She stormed out and waited for me. I had the card to unlock the suite. Instead of being the jerk I've always been, I just swiped the card and the door opened.

I sighed, messed up. But there lips were so inviting, I couldn't control myself. Fine I'm old enough to know how to control myself, hell but with her I just can't!,  I can't control anything around her. My emotions get out of hands each time.

" Lana, I am sorry." She paused at the door.

" I didn't know it was ur your first kiss," I said breathily.

She whipped around and glared at me. I looked away.

" Please," I added. She teaching me to do things I'd never do especially apologizing.

I met her gaze, again. This time she was looking at me with those doe eyes, so innocent,so pure.

She stepped closer, our proximity enticing and warm. I needed her even much closer.

I flinched internally when her hand came towards my face. I hummed at the warmth of her hand caressing my face. I'm a fucking goner.

I admit it. I like her in more ways that just my caregiver, who was I kidding I was in love with her...

I expected her to retract her arm, and walk away but she stands on her toes and kisses me.

She takes a step back, regret replacing her features.

" I-I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, I don't know what," she rambled.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her against her bedroom door, wrapping my hands around her throat and entangling one of her legs around my waist.

" Just shut up." I pressed my lips to her in hunger. I needed to taste her..

I bite her lower lip, causing her to open up for me. I invaded her privacy and took everything she had to give. All of it.

She tasted so pure.

" Fuck," I cussed, pressing my head against hers, our ragged breaths mixing together to create a sinful atmosphere.

I gazed into her eyes.

" If we don't stop I will end up incinerating you."

I whispered, slowly letting her go.

" Then incinerate me, Roxine."

She looked up at me.

My phone rang loudly, I took two steps back and looked at my phone.

Ferrell's name flashing on it.

" I have to take this."