Just some Filler

Izuku: Shinso, at the very end there, you were trying to get me to brawl head on so you could whip out your special combat moves, right?  It was crazy how fast you acted to try to stop me with those falling pipes. And you used the binding cloth just like Mr. Aizawa does. Honestly, in the first match, I thought your team did a great job of putting your Quirk front and center. But you're definitely more than that power. Your judgement and moves were on par with ours. Watching you hold your own with our classes was so inspiring. I'm blown away! But my Quirk didn't help anyone in the match. In fact, I put people in danger..

Aizawa: That's a good point. 

Vlad: We still have much to analyze from these fights. But I'd say, in all probability, Shinso will join the hero course in your second year. Just make sure you don't let him outshine you! 

Students: Yes, sir! 

Demario: Which class is Shinso gonna end up in?

Kirishima: A?

Tetsutetsu: B?

Vlad: The particulars will come later. The training critiques are far from over.

Aizawa: L/N, I actually have a favor to ask of you. Come visit Eri tomorrow. You don't have to, but it'd be appreciated.

You: Alright, you can count on me!

(Timeskip)

After everyone had left, and school had ended. All Might asked you, and Bakugo to go to an office with him and Midoriya so the three of you could have a private conversation about what happened with Midoriya's Quirk. Midoriya explained the situation, and the person he was talking with while affected by Shinso's Quirk.

All Might: So it's a previous wielder's Quirk, and One For All itself is evolving? 

Bakugo: Do you guys always have secret meetings in here?

You: This room could use with a bit more decoration to be honest

Izuku: I'm actually surprised to see you joining us today.

All Might: I asked Young Bakugo and Young L/N to come because they know the truth behind your power. 

Bakugo: So, did you know about this, All Might? About the dark energy and the person Deku spoke to?

All Might: I've never heard of either before. A predecessor with a shaved head? The person who had the Quirk before my master was a young man with black hair. I don't think she knew about the other Quirks living in One for All either. I'd say this is uncharted territory for everyone. 

Bakugo: Great, this idiot scum is the first one to go out of control.

All Might: Hey, that's enough.

You: Be nice.

Bakugo: Think harder, Deku. You must've noticed something that triggered the new power.

Izuku: I don't think so. But the man I talked to said "Now's the time", so... Maybe there's something going on in the world that's making this happen?

Bakugo: If that's true, could it have something to do with All For One? This passed on ability originally came from him, right? And think about it. He has control over multiple Quirks. I see it now. You're basically the same as him.

You: That's a fair point. Worrying to think about, but true.

All Might: That's something I've thought but didn't wanna say. At any rate, this cannot keep happening. We have to learn more about this power.

You: I got an idea then. A fight!

All Might: A fight?

Bakugo: Finally, I've been itching for one!