Unforeseen Hope

(Earlier)

Detective: The walls have finally stopped moving, but it's hard to tell where we are now.

Nighteye: I'm positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction.

Detective: Irinaka! I want you to straighten out these hallways again, you hear?

No response aside from a few grunts.

Hot Rod: I doubt he could do it even if he wanted to. The drugs have probably worn off anyway.

Shōta: Looks like Fatgum knew what he was talking about, Iranaka's power is back to normal now.

Detective: Guess that's good news. But that was Toga and Twice just now. The League of Villains is here, too.

Iranaka: Toga. Toga and Twice. I won't forgive you! You traitors will die!

Nighteye: Tell us where the other League members are hiding.

Iranaka: I don't know! But I'll find every last one of 'em! I won't stop until I've crushed all their skulls to dust!

Nighteye: I'm guessing those two are the only ones here. At least for now.

Officer: It doesn't look like the villains from the league are gonna attack us.

Other Officer: Maybe not but they're not on our side just because they betrayed this guy.

Detective: Those criminals are wanted across the country. As officers of the law, we can't let them escape.

Izuku: Eraser Head.

Rock Lock: Why're you fools stand in' around talkin' instead of actin'?

Izuku: What do you mean?

Rock Lock: The cops can deal with the League! You're wastin' time, so ignore them and keep on movin'. Or did you morons forget our mission's top freakin' priority?

Detective: He has a point. That would be for the best.

Rock Lock: I'll hang tight. Someone has to stay behind to keep an eye on Iranaka. And thanks to the crazy girl with the knives, I'm not goin' anywhere anytime soon. Ryukyu and the other heroes up top. The cops we got separated from down here! Suneater! Red Riot! Fatgum! Lemillion!  They're all still fightin' for us. You gotta know that, right? We worked too damn hard to fail that girl now. So go on!

Izuku: We'll find her. And we'll save her! Don't worry, Rock Lock.

Doing as Rock Lock said, you all sprinted off to save Lemillion and Eri.

As you were all running, the two of you saw a Yakuza member knocked out with a wall blocking the path. Without much time to think, you readied your remaining strength and put as much muscle as you could into your right arm as you and Izuku broke it.

You & Izuku: SMASH!

You and Izuku quickly punch Overhaul. Izuku went for him arm as you went for his gut as he got knocked away painfully.

Shōta: Nighteye, quick! Secure those who've been injured.

Mirio: Get Eri out of here. She's behind me.