After the Exam

You: Oh yeah, awesome!

As you kept looking, you also saw that some of your friends had passed, but what made you nearly laugh, was the fact Bakugo wasn't on there.

Katsuki: No!

Inasa: Yo-Yoarashi? It's not there. I failed. It's over. 

You also noticed that Todoroki didn't make it either. It didn't surprise you weren't all that surprised though to be honest, the judges probably didn't like the way Todoroki and Inasa acted during the exam

Inasa: Todoroki! 

As Inasa faced Todoroki, you were worried on if they were gonna start fighting, but then Inasa slammed his head on the ground again in an apologetic manner.

Inasa: I'm sorry! It's my fault that you didn't pass the licensing exam. My focus was too narrow minded. Forgive me!

Shoto: You're fine. I was the one who got us off to a bad start. 

Inasa: But still!

Shoto: And thanks to the things you said to me, I have a lot to think about.

Mina: Holy crap. Todoroki and Bakugo really failed?

Hanta: How did our two top classmates not pass the exam? 

Denki: Shoulda been more careful what you said. Words are important, you know.

Katsuki: Shut your mouth before I murder you.

Mineta: Those entitled people at the top think so highly of themselves, don't they? Their own egos are their worst enemies. Looks like our class hierarchy is collapsing! 

Izuku:  I can't believe this. 

Momo: Poor Todoroki.

Mera: So, next we'll give you the printouts of your results. They include a breakdown of your scores, so you'll know exactly what areas you need to improve going forward. We lopped off points when you did something wrong. Fall below 50, and you were done. These demerits are itemized on your result forms, as you'll see, so I'd look at them. 

You looked at your results as you had a 90. You then turned to Milo who's face was ecstatic.

Milo: I got a 90!

You looked at what parts you needed to work on and it seemed to be mostly on fighting. You probably should've used your Quirk on defending a lot easier, but you still scored pretty high.

You: What about you Harris, what parts do you need to work on?

Milo: Uhh... I kinda lost my temper on one of the HUC members and yelled at them, and on said HUC member, I yelled at them because I apparently "Used my Quirk in a way that would do more harm than good." You?

You: I focused on using my Quirk to attack rather than defend. Which is actually better suited for the way that issue with the cement  guns went down. 

Mera: Anyway, moving forward, those of you who passed can exercise the same authority as pro heroes, but only during emergency situations. In other words, fighting villains, saving the victims of criminal acts or accidents. You may act using your best judgement, with no direct orders. Keep in mind that your every action from now on carries with it a deep responsibility toward bettering our society, and that the world is watching you. I'm sure you're aware that All Might, our greatest hero, no longer has his incredible power. One of the reasons crime in this country has been so low is due to this presence. With that deterrent gone, criminals are sure to become bolder and more widespread. Expect the balance we currently have in our world to be destroyed, and for things to change quickly. You young people will be the hope for our future. It's imperative that you become exemplary heroes. That your reputation grow to suppress crime as did his. Remember, the license you earned today is provisional, and you still have much to do. I would like for you to think of yourselves as fledglings and be even more diligent in your studies. And as for those who fell short and did not pass.  We don't have time for you to feel bitter about your loss. Instead, we offer you a chance to redeem yourselves. After you attend a three-month-long special course and pass an individual test, we plan to issue a provisional license to those of you who failed as well. In order for us to reach the idyllic future that I just spoke of, we're going to need as many good heroes on the streets as we can get. The first round was one to weed people out. But we would like to grow the 100 selected in that test as much as possible. That's why we watched you all until the end. So we could see for ourselves that you each have promise. That once your shortcoming are corrected, you have the potential to be as great as your fellow classmates. This special course will keep you busy, as it will run concurrently with your normal studies. You're welcome to retake the exam in April if you prefer to wait.