Encounter

Mina: E-Everyone... I'm looking forward to hear-hearing all your stories of how f-fun camp was..

Izuku: Maybe they'll end up letting you go! There might be a last minute twist or something. 

You: Izuku, maybe don't jinx them buddy, okay?

Denki: They said whoever failed the exams would have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell. We didn't pass the practicals, so we're doomed. Don't you get it, Midoriya?! Or did All Might knock all the brains outta you?

Kaminari pushed two of his fingers onto Midoriya's forehead as you pulled your friend away. 

You: Calm down Kaminari.

Hanta: I'm not even sure I'm gonna go either. Our team only passed thanks to Mineta. I got knocked out, and since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, I might have flunked.

Milo: Same here. I was mostly just being held hostage.

Denki: At least bring us back lots of camp souvenirs, please

Shōta: Once the bell rings you should be in your seats. 

You all scrambled to your seats as Aizawa walked to the front.

Shōta: Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So, when it comes to the training camp in the woods... Everyone is going!

Eijiro: We really get to go to camp? 

Mina: Seriously?

Shōta: Yeah. The good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical, badly. Two teams, of course, and then Harris and Sero failed as well.

Hanta: Aw! Crap, I knew it. Mineta made it to the gate, but I didn't do near enough to pass.

Milo: I can't believe I failed because I was taken hostage. I had no chance...

Shōta: Allow me to explain. For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you never would have stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you each worked together and approached the task at hand.

Mashirao: But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back? 

Shōta: That was just to get you on edge. Besides, the training camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most. We were never gonna separate you. That was just a logical deception we used. 

Tenya: He tricked us all. I should have expected this.

You: Wait... That means if S/N didn't have to hold back.

Milo: She'd be an actual monster... Scary...

Tenya: Mr. Aizawa, this is the second time you've lied to us. Aren't you afraid we'll lose faith in you? 

Ochaco: Uh, a little blunt there, Tenya.

Shōta: That's a good point. I'll consider it. But I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure. We're prepared extra lessons for the six of you. Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face at summer school.

(After School)

You were all looking at guides for the training camp.

Mashirao: This is gonna be great. I'm so glad we're all going together. 

Tenya: Looks like we'll be at the training camp a full week.