Internships

Milo: I... Hated... That...

S/N: Welp, this is your stop lil bro. Have fun now.

You got out of your sister' back basket as you saw that your friend looked a little shocked. Well, to you, little would be an understatement.

Milo: Please... No more...

S/N: Oh, come on. You can't be a hero if you get carsick right?

Milo: You... Are so far... From being a car!

S/N: Tsk tsk tsk. Well, anyway. Have fun at your internship! Come on Harris, time to train you like you've never been trained before!

Milo: Let's just walk, please...

.

.

.

.

S/N: Onward!

You: Good luck Harris.

Milo: Aaahh!

As your sister jumped onto a rooftop before jumping from building to building, you entered the agency your sister chose for you. You entered inside the agency, and instantly tried to find where to go.

You walked to the front desk and were greeted instantly.

Nice Lady: Hello. How are you today?

You: Oh, hello. I'm here for my internship.

Receptionist: Ah, so you're the one that S/N told us about.

You: You guys know my sister?

Receptionist: Oh yeah, she brings gifts for all of us every now and then. My guess, she's trying to be a symbol of peace for the times All Might isn't around. You could say that I'm a big fan of hers. Oh, look at me rambling on, you're here for your internship.

She clicks a button as a beep is heard.

Receptionist: Michael, he's here.

An elevator opens as you walk through it. You walk back to the nice woman as you push the button for the stop floor.

As you exit the elevator and step into the office, you notice another kid who's there.

???: Huh? Oh, hey you're that skin Quirk guy, right?

You: Yeah, my name's Y/N L/N.

Demario: I'm Demario Blaze.

You: Nice to meet you.

Demario: Alright.

???: It's a pleasure to meet you two.

The person behind the desk turns around as your eyes light up in amazement.

Volcano: You can call me Volcano.

You: Woah! I've seen your fights before on TV, you can turn heat around yourself into fire that you can control and turn into anything!

Volcano: Yep, but unless they're a serious villain, I barely use my Quirk to cause any serious damage.

Demario: Cool.

Volcano: Now, what are your names.

Demario: My name is-

Volcano: No, I mean your hero names. And I want the full description.

You: I'm The Body Morpher Hero: Shapeshifter.

Demario: And I'm The Plasma Hero: Core.

Volcano: It's a pleasure to meet you two. Now come on now, I was just about to go on patrol. Then after that, you need to do some training. I've seen your Quirks only slightly before, but I want to see the full power you got.