Everyone's Internships

This chapter feels a lot like a Tsuyu story mostly

(With Bakugo

Best Jeanist: It's possible some villains were inspired by what happened in Hosu. That means they could be feeling bolder. This may be a patrol, but keep your guard up.

Katsuki: Yeah, yeah.

Best Jeanist: Here's a question for you. Patrols are mainly meant to deter villains from committing any crimes. But they also have a secondary purpose. What is it?

Katsuki: If we see some bad guys, we can beat 'em up on the spot. 

Best Jeanist: Incorrect.

Bystander: Hey, it's Best Jeanist!

Other Bystander: Thank you so much for keeping us safe! 

Best Jeanist waved to the girls as he spoke to Bakugo.

Best Jeanist: The answer is: to remind people who we are. Our presence gives the public a peace of mind. This helps weave a tapestry of trust between the protectors and the protected. 

Katsuki: I think you just like getting recognized. 

Young child: Hey! I've seen that blond guy on TV before! 

Katsuki: (Another fan from the sports festival.)

Young child: Yeah, an ooze villain caught him and he almost cried like a baby! 

Bakugo's hair spiked back up as he went from calm, to pissed in a matter of seconds.

Katsuki: What did you say?!

The boys looked beyond scared as one of them started crying.

Best Jeanist: Have you really forgotten everything I've taught you? Talk with them like a pro.

Katsuki: Yeah. Fine. Listen up! I wasn't helpless. I was just coming up with ways to fight him. Sometimes a hero has to pretend he's been caught. You really think I would lose? You'll eat those words when I'm the new number one hero! You dumb kids'll never laugh at me again if you know what's good for you.

The boys started to scream as they were terrified of Bakugo.

(Meanwhile, with Ochaco)

Gunhead: Let's start with how you'd fight against someone wielding a blade. Uravity. Try attacking me.

Ochaco: Are you sure?

Gunhead: There's no need to hold back.

Ochaco: All right. Here I come!

Ochaco charged at Gunhead as he dodged her attacks.

Gunhead: When someone's waving a knife around, your best bet's to keep your distance. If they attack directly, plant one leg and use it to pivot and dodge. Then, grab their wrist and back at the same time. Now you can take 'em down! 

Gunhead did exactly as he said and pinned Ochaco to the ground.

Gunhead: See how I did that? Twist your attacker's wrist to make them drop their knife. Make sure you kick it away for your own safety. So, easy peazy, right?

Ochaco held her wrists in pain as Gunhead picked up the knife.

Gunhead: This time, how 'bout I hold the knife. We'll keep on repeating this until it's second nature. Sound good?

Ochaco: Yes, sir!

(Meanwhile, with Momo)

Man: Look over here!