Finals

You hung out with your friends as you all ate lunch at the cafeteria. You turned to Milo as you could tell she was looking around or even waiting for someone.

You: Still looking for Midoriya?

Milo: I-- Oh uh, no, well, maybe. Just wondering where he is after all.

You: Right. Well, none the less, you better eat up quickly. We only have an hour after all. Sorry that you and Zodiastar didn't make it to the next round by the way.

Milo: Eh, it's fine. Speaking of which though, where is he anyway?

You looked around for your friend and soon enough saw him talking with Momo, Jirou, and a few other students.

You: I wouldn't worry about him too much.

Zodiastar: How dare you not worry for me, oh woe is me.

You: Uh...

Midoriya: Hey guys! Sorry I was late.

Ochaco: Don't worry Deku, besides, you still got plenty of time.

You: Midoriya, I get that you've embraced the name. But I'm surprised that Ochaco was able to convince you so easily.

Milo: Hang on, I've never heard of this. Tell me more.

You: You wouldn't believe how awkward Midoriya used to be. He even used nice to Bakugo sometimes.

Izuku: It wasn't that bad you know.

You: Oh, but Izuku. It really, really was

As you all talked and hung out in each other's company, it was soon time to continue the UA Sports Festival. You all headed back to the arena and prepared yourselves.

Present Mic: Get those foam fingers in the air! It's almost time for the last round! But before that: Good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super-fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!

Shōta: Ah--

Present Mic: Hold up. 

Shōta: What are they doing?

You turned around and saw all the girls from your class dressed in cheerleader outfits.

You: No way...

Zodiastar: I like Momo, but this just feels degrading.

You: I think I might know who's behind this.

Present Mic: Looks like Class 1-A is goin' full-on fanservice!

Kaminari gave thumbs up to each other as you held Zodiastar from blasting them with his Quirk.

Momo: What?! You tricked us! You're gonna regret this!

Milo: This is so embarrassing

Present Mic: Have fun competing in these little side games, everyone! After they're over, the 16 students from the top four teams will be duking it out one-on-one in a tournament-style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna wanna miss these epic match ups!

Eijiro: Ah yeah. Finally getin' the chance to show what we're made of. I watch these finals every year, and now I'm actually in them! 

Mina: So wait. Is it always a tournament?

Sero: The final's always a one-on-one competition, but they switch it up every time. Last year it was a foam sword-fighting match.

Midnight: Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The 16 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team.