Still Alive

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked around. As you got up, you soon felt a shock of pain in your body as you fell to the ground holding your screams.

You looked around again before hearing what sounded like footsteps. Your panicking soon came to an end as the footsteps came from S/N.

S/N: Y/N, good, you're awake. We gotta go.

You: But, how, weren't we swallowed in?

S/N: Yep. But, I found this room with some medical supplies in it and I bandaged your arms. I'm surprised you didn't notice. Your bones took quite a beating though, I doubt your Quirk is gonna be useful for a bit.

.
.
.
.
You: Your entire right arm is broken and your left is limp!

S/N: Ha ha, yeah I guess it is.

You: "You guess?!" How are you not panicking right now?

S/N: Oh no no no, don't let that fool you, I'm screaming in pain on the inside. But what's important to me right now is keeping you safe. Also, check it out.

She formed a drill in her limp left arm, removing all the bones and nerves from her right arm, as well as removing her teeth.

You stared in awe as she grabbed you before adding more muscle to her legs and super jumping onto the wall and drilling into it.

You: (Might as well get comfy, it's gonna be a while.)

(Meanwhile)

Everyone was still running after Mirio and to get to Eri.

Nighteye: Hurry We need to catch up to Mirio fast!

Then, the walls started moving yet again.

Izumi: It's moving again, the ceiling, the walls. Everything!

Detective: They're closing in, fast!

Shōta: He's trying to crush us.

Rock Lock: We'll be flattened like damn pancakes!

Nighteye: Rock Lock, do something!

Rock Lock: Stop giving orders, this all is your fault. Listenin' to you is what got us into this mess!

He then put his hand on one of the walls.

Rock Lock: This outta do it! Deadbolt!

He then put his hand on the other wall, doing the same thing.

Rock Lock: Come on, let's go! This stretch won't shift around anymore! It's narrow, but deal with it! My Security Max Deadbolt is strong, but it can only hold so many spots. I'm already hitting my limits.

Then, a bunch of stone came barreling towards everyone.

Rock Lock: Watch out, he's comin' at us!

Just as quickly as Rock Lock spoke, Midoriya quickly destroyed the cluster of stone.

Detective: (He burrows through the wall, then concentrates on one spot and attacks.) It's like fighting a rabid mole.

Rock Lock: Shame we lost the shapeshifters and Fat's team. This'd be a lot easier with them here. Don't you think?

Shōta: Obviously. (He's pinpointing our location. But where is he watching from? Inside the wall?)