Tourney

Tenya: Why in the world isn't he moving?

Ochaco: Come on, Deku!

Milo: You can do this, Midoriya.

You: (Come on Izuku, you can do this!)

Present Mic: He's not moving a muscle! And what's with that look on his face? Could this be a Quirk at work? Hitoshi Shinso seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned! He didn't stand out in the first rounds at all, but it's possible Shinso's crazy powerful! Who could've imagined this turn of events? That's the festival for ya!

All of a sudden, Midoriya started walking to the edge of the arena.

Present Mic: Uh-- What?! Ah! Midoriya's obeying him!

Tenya: He can't walk out of the ring! He'll lose the match if he does!

You: (Come on... You can do this Izuku.)

Midoriya walked even closer to the edge, nearly so close to losing.

You: Come on Midoriya!

A strong blast came out of nowhere, as you had a huge grin on your face. 

Present Mic: What's this? Midoriya stopped just in time!

Tenya: That's the way to do it!

Ochaco: Whoa. I was about to freak out.

You: I knew you could do it Midoriya!

Midoriya was able to get Shinso to the edge as the two of them fought. As Shinso was about to push Midoriya out of the ring, Midoriya flipped Shinso over his head onto his back with tons of force and got him out of the ring. 

Midnight: Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the next match!

You: All right Midoriya!

Present Mic: And with that expertly performed throw, we have our first victor of the finals! Class 1-A's Izuku Midoriya!

The entire crowd cheered for Midoriya as you started to relax.

Tenya: Turning the tables at the last moment-- a classic Midoriya maneuver! 

You: Wait a sec, Midoriya has pulled that shoulder throw on you before, right, Bomb Boy?

Katsuki: Shut up before I blow you to pieces.

Present Mic: Oh, yeah! That was actually kind of a boring first match, kids. But both of you fought bravely. Let's show them some love, everyone! 

As Midoriya went to the nurse's office, you sat with your friends as you waited for him to return.

Ochaco: Ah, there you are Deku! 

You: You did great buddy!

Tenya: Come down here-- we saved a seat for you!

Izuku: Thanks, guys!

Present Mic: Enough standing around. Now welcome to the ring, our next players. He's got skills! But at the expense of some really creepy-looking elbows. From the hero course, it's Hanta Sero! 

Hanta: That was uncalled for.

Present Mic: Versus, an early frontrunner in the competition who's way too strong for his own good! Someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations! It's Shoto Todoroki! And now, for the second match of the finals. Ready? Begin!

As soon as it started, Sero used his tape Quirk to wrap around Todoroki early on. He taped him together and was about to spin Todoroki out of the ring.