Captured Ally

As Milo opened her eyes, she noticed that she was at camp, but someone was carrying her.

Milo: Hello?

Shōta: Glad to see you're awake.

Milo: Can you put me down, I can walk just fine.

Shōta: Alright. 

As Milo got off of Aizawa, she was wobbly for a little bit before regaining her balance. As she was about to head back into the forest, Aizawa wrapped his scarf around her.

Milo: Huh? Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing? I have to help my classmates.

Shōta: Absolutely not. The villains are looking for both you and Bakugo. By no means do you go help, understand?

Milo: But-

Shōta: I'm not sure why the villains want Bakugo, but if I were to guess on why they want you, it'd probably be because of your Quirk's ability to freeze time. If they were to capture you and find a way to use your Quirk for evil, think of the damage it would do. Do you understand?

Milo: I... Yes sir...

Shōta: Good, now come on.

(Meanwhile)

???: Out of the way, Compress.

Compress: Got it.

The guy ahead of you 4 sent a fire attack towards fall, as you barely had enough time to pull your friends away, but your arms did get burned slightly in the process.

You: Gah!

You dodged out of the way of a needle as the crazy girl from earlier came running at you.

Toga: Hi, L/N! My name's Toga!

She tackled you to the ground as she held a knife to you.

Toga: I've been thinking since I saw you... that you'd be so much cuter if you just bled a little more! I can help!

You decided against using your arms considering they were burnt, so you focused your Quirk and made a pole appear from your stomach, but she cut it, causing you to groan in pain. As she was about to stab you, Shoji knocked her away as he helped you up.

Mezou: L/N, are you okay?

You: Yeah, I'm fine, my arms are just a little sore, that's all.

You checked your stomach as it was just bleeding a little bit, but nothing too major.

Toga: So, that's how it is. You want to come between us? To be honest, you're not really my type. But I'll cut you anyway.

Compress: Ugh. I can't believe you wrecked my exit. Unrehearsed amateurs. 

???: You got Bakugo?

Compress: Of course. 

As he dug in his pocket, he was confused to feel nothing in it.

Compress: Huh?

Mezou: Midoriya, Todoroki, L/N, we're done! He gave away his best trick. I'm not sure what your Quirk is, but it had to do with those little marbles, right? The ones you'd stashed in your pocket. So I'm guessing these are Tokoyami and Bakugo.

Shoji showed a couple of marbles in his hands as Midoriya looked  ecstatic.

Izuku: You rescued them!

Compress: Ha, ha, ha! Well, color me impressed. Just as I'd expect from someone with so many hands. How splendid.

Shoto: Right. Nice job, Shoji.