Deku vs Gentle Criminal

My friend challenged me to write the Deku and Gentle fight, and the entire festival. I'm not writing the song, I'm just pulling up a video for that. But, as for the rest of the festival. Wish me luck lol.

------------------------------------------------------

Eijiro: We'll have to clear putta the gym soon! But we should have enough time for one more run through!

Mina: Look alive! And one, and two, and three. And one, and two, and three. And pose! Then Aoyama goes to the center and Midoriya books it offstage.

Izuku: On it!

Yuga: Oui.

Mina: Midoriya. You're still lacking passion. So bring the fire!

Izuku: Roger!

Momo: I'll admit, I am getting a little nervous.

Kyouka: Hey, Bakugo, don't improvise during the actual concert. 

Katsuki: Huh?!

Kyouka: It's just, not everyone can keep up with you.

Denki: Why you gotta drag me like that, Jiro?

Fumikage: I don't think you're the only one she's talking about, friend.

You: My fingers slightly hurt after trying to keep up with Bakugo.

Mina: We need you up on that catwalk like, yesterday, so hurry. When Aoyama's in place, get him in the air.

Midoriya pulled Aoyama into the air as the human disco ball looked like he was having the time of his life. 

Yuga: Wee!

Mina: That's it! Perfect!

Hound Dog: It's already 9 o'clock! Students should've cleared out of the gym by now!

Eijiro: Alright guys, come on, we gotta beat it!

(At the dorms)

Denki: Woo! I can't sleep!

Mineta: Yeah, right? I'm stupid excited!

Mina: No so loud! People are sleeping upstairs.

Tenya: I just hope the audience will be that enthusiastic. 

Kyouka: It's probably better if we don't think about it very much. Being embarrassed. Worrying what others are thinking. That'll kill our vibe. We should focus on having fun. That's what really matters.

Denki: Yeah, says the girl who was super scared to front the band!

Kyouka: Shut up, that was a totally different situation.

Izuku: What Jiro said is good advice for more than just the performance.

Yuga: Oui. When you try to make others feel good, you end up raising your own spirits, too.

Izuku: Exactly. 

After inspecting the rope he used on Aoyama, he noticed that it was quite worn out.

Izuku: This rope is so frayed.

Yuga: Mon dieu! We put it through some abuse during practice. It's physical proof of our blossoming friendship!

Izuku: But it's dangerous. I should've noticed this before.

Denki: Yaoyorozu will make you a new one. And some tea.

Mina: Yaomomo is in bed already. And don't treat her like your own personal factory.

Denki: But people use me as a phone charger on the regular.