The Might of Class A

Izuku: It's not just their Quirks, you have to factor in attitudes and mental strength who contribute to better performances on the battlefield. Everyone here has grown so much!

Uraraka: You're sure writing a lot. You've grown a lot too, Deku.

Izuku: I hope so.

You: You went from breaking your limbs repeatedly, to stopping members from the League of Villains. You managed to break through mind control, fought All Might with Bakugo, faced dangerous villains from the league, and improved so much that you can use your Quirk without breaking your own limbs. You even fought and beat Chisaki, who had the ability to kill anyone with just a slight touch of his thumb! Out of anyone, you've probably grown the most, Izuku.

Izuku: Haha, thanks.

All Might: I am here. Without startling you. 

Izuku: Oh, All Might. 

All Might: Young Midoriya, a moment please?

Izuku: Oh, sure.

Mina: That's cool. Bye.

Mina: All Might certainly seems to have taken an interest in Midoriya, maybe he's secretly his dad or something.

You: Haha, wouldn't that be something.

Uraraka: I heard he's been helping Deku with practice outside of class.

Mina: Ohh, shocker, shocker, I wonder why you've got the deets on Midoriya.

Uraraka: Eh? What do you mean?

You suddenly felt someone tap on your shoulder as you turned around to see your older sister.

S/N: Hey, you guys. Mind if I borrow Y/N for a bit?

Mina: Sure, it's whatevs.

Uraraka: Don't take too long.

As S/N pulled you to the side, outside of anyone's ears or prying eyes, you were a bit confused as to what she needed you for.

You: So, what's all this about? 

S/N: Straight to the point, huh? 

You: Just curious is all.

S/N: Well, first things first. Have you been practicing?

You: A bit, I've been studying on anatomy so I could use my Quirk without worry of damaging something if things go south.

S/N: That's good to hear. What about any girls, hmmm?

You: Eh, w-what?!

S/N: Haven't felt an interest in anyone?

You: It's just with classes and all this hero stuff, it's not like I'd have time to-

S/N: And what about when you graduate?

You: Huh?

S/N: When you graduate, you wouldn't have to worry about school at all, just hero work now and again, and that doesn't take up most of your day normally.

You: Well... Uhh...

S/N: So, give me the details. Is she cute? Is she bold? Timid? Flirty~? What about adventurous?

You: Why do you need to know those?!

S/N: I'm just curious on who it might be. Is it Yaoyorozu, maybe Ashido? Harris, perhaps?

You: No, no, and no. They're just friends is all.

S/N: What about that girl in the pink and white hero costume? Her name was... Uravity, right?