Who does he think he is????

"Hi, Rory." Another woman says.

I gasp. "You know my name! How do you know my name?"

"Its me, Victoria."

"Who's this old man?"

"That's your father."

"This old man would never be my father. I'm too pretty." I say. A nurse helps me onto a wheelchair. "No, I am very strong, I don't need wheelchairs."

"We know, we're giving you princess treatment." The nurse says, laughing.

"Me?" I say, grinning.

"Yeah!" She smiles. "You're very pretty."

I break into tears. "You think im pretty?"

"Yes, I do."

"Thank you." I blurt out. "You're so pretty too."

"Thank you, honey." She laughs. "Come on, let's get you out of here."

"Wait, can I- can I get your number please? You're so pretty!" I say.

Everyone laughs. "Stop laughing at me."

☆☆☆

M I L O

As soon as I see Rora arriving in a wheelchair with a nurse and her parents behind, I unlock the doors.

"Dont say anything weird, alright?" I say to the two idiots behind. I pull my mask over my face so Rora's father doesn't recognise me and shoots me.

The door opens and Rora is helped onto the passenger seat. She looks at me and frowns. "Its a robber!"

A smile creeps over my face. "Hi, sweetheart."

She gasps. "Sweetheart? Me?"

"Yeah, you." I say, softly. "How are you?"

"Better because there's three pretty boys! Hi!"

Xavier and Aarush laugh but straighten as Rora's father approaches.

He takes a careful look at all of us. "It will be you boys driving my daughter to school?"

"Yeah." I say. "Im Milo."

"Dawson." He nods, shaking my head. "And what's with the mask?"

"I- uh- I'm allergic to the sun." I say, scratching the back of my head. "Yeah, deadly."

Xavier snorts behind me and I roll my eyes.

"If any of you try to cause any harm whatsoever on my daughter, I will find you, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Xavier blurts out. "We won't, I love Rory very much. She's my bestest friend in the entire world."

"Im your best friend?"