1

"Are you ready,love?"Junmyeon asked as he reached for his future wife's hand.Irene smiled.

"Yup."

"So we'll be living in my family's mansion,it's big don't worry and even though my sister lives there,we can still have privacy.Actually most of the time she have business trips and I tell you,that kid is really kind.You don't have to worry about her I'm sure you'll get along."Junmyeon assured her.Irene just gave her a timid smile.Although her fiance assured her countless of times,she's still worried.She knows nothing about her.Junmyeon barely talked about his younger sister so she's still worried.Of course,she will be her future sister-in-law.

"And we're here."Junmyeon said as the car stopped at a mansion.It was known to Irene that Junmyeon's rich,like madly rich.She is rich herself but it's nothing to the Kim family's wealth.After their parents' death,at 17 Junmyeon took over their company and raised his siblings.She have no idea how many siblings he have because all he talks about was his younger sister,her name that was never spoken about for some reasons.Junmyeon said that when he came to New York,he had all the time in the world as his sister took over the company for him.

"Good morning,sir."There's so many staffs lined up as they bowed to the couple.

"Where's Jisoo?"Junmyeon asked.

Jisoo?Shit.Wait but this could be a coincidence,she's not the only Jisoo in the world am I right?

"She's at a business trip,sir."

"No longer there!"The voice..the scent.It was all too familiar to Irene.She was the one who chose that perfume,and she still uses it.Junmyeon turns around and he sees his sister standing by the door.Irene kept her back turned,she cannot face the reality yet.

"There you are you dipshit!"Junmyeon greeted her with a hug.

"Hello shithead."Jisoo and her brother had a close bond years ago when it's just the two of them.Even though when Jisoo was back in New York,their connection never stopped.

"Hey let me introduce you to my fiance."

"Oh I'm dying to meet the woman who made my brother fall head over heels."

"Come on,Irene.Meet my sister."

Irene?

Irene took a deep breath,then she faced Jisoo.Their eyes met,after three years of not showing up to Jisoo's face,she's right here.Right here in front of the woman she left without a word.Jisoo looks dashing in her suit and tie.

She knows how to tie now,huh?

Jisoo felt like there's a lump on her throat and she just can't speak.The walls that it took her years to build crumbled in one snap seeing the woman who broke her once again.

"Won't you say anything?"Junmyeon asked as he noticed the uncomfortable silence.Jisoo cleared her throat.

"Well I'm sorry the woman you chose is just too beautiful."Jisoo said,as if she doesn't know Irene.

Why?Why would you pretend?

Irene's eyes spoke a thousand words,and Jisoo can read her.They were together for six years,from college until they found their own jobs,they lived together in one roof,they spent thousands of days together of course Jisoo knows her more than anyone else.Jisoo signalled her to act along.

"I'm Kim Jisoo,this fucker's younger sister."She offered her hand for a handshake."You are?"Irene composed herself,she plastered a smile over her face and accepted Jisoo's hand.

"Bae Joohyun.But you can call me Irene."

-

It's been a while since I wrote a Jirene book so here you go!