Chapter 13 - Continuation

Jk - your emotions and expressions betrayed you YN. Now its confirmed that you have a softest side beneath this hard coat which you made yourself to show the world.

She just pushed him and was looking so weak now. He leaned on the opposite wall arms akimbo.

YN - okay, I accept that my emotions betrayed me this time because till now the only thing I have experienced in my life is pain, agony, betrayal and what not. People like you who doesn't believe in feelings and emotions won't understand my situation. So please let me live and don't just play with my emotions.

Hearing her words, he felt something bad happening to his heart. He intended to share what he was going through is much more worser than hers, to give her a hope that if he can live, then she can too.

JK - YN, I have never played with your emotions.

YN - then why are you doing all such things to me? I am not your sex-toy, Jungkook with whom you call do all such intimidating things. Please try to understand.

This time he was caught off-guard. He never treated her like a sex toy. All he wanted was to make her feel good and make her come out from the tough layer. Moreover, he definitely was attracted to this woman and he wanted to touch her and adore her.

JK - for your kind information Min YN, I have never treated you like a sex toy and you weren't one to me. Moreover why do I even need to treat you like that when I can call any woman for a one night stand?

YN - oh so you too have that business. Anyways I am not here to judge or indulge in your personal life. But please don't call any whore here until I leave. It makes me remind of my past which I never want to reminisce.

Jk - your words are my command YN. Like you said, I too don't want to indulge in your privacy by asking about your past. Well, I want to let you know that, of course you are kinda special to me, not gonna lie. I was just curious how you will respond. Anyways I thought you would be a little kitten, but you proved me wrong YN.

She just let out a chuckle.

YN - you speak nice.

JK - thanks for the compliment. But I am also good at many other things. Want to explore some?

YN - guess it's a no.

She smiled cheekily at him and he just let out a chuckle.

Jk - well, had your dinner?

YN - no I didn't. I don't have the appetite. All I need is a good amount of peaceful sleep so that I can freshen up my mind by the next day.

He stood straight and started walking towards her with his predatory steps which made YN kind of scared and surprised because of the sudden change in his aura. YN slowly started moving back and their gazes were locked as if they didn't want to look elsewhere and continued to stare at the infinity inside their beautiful black ocean eyes. That's when her calves touched the bed and she fell on it, meanwhile he too hovered her partially, not leaving their gazes.

He slowly removed the hair strand that fell on her face and tucked it behind her ears which gave her goosebumps. This was the first time that they were in such an intimate position where anything could happen if not controlled.

Jungkook was in so much control as he knew how much he was addicted to her feminine scent, her personality, her beauty which made him go crazier day by day. He always thought of such a thing where she would be under him, under his mercy, moaning his name while clutching on his locks while he give her the utmost pleasure.

He knew that she was forbidden to him, forbidden to his desire, forbidden to his soul. He was so helpless now that he thought anything can happen if his beast breaks all the chains and prance over her delicate self. She was looking so beautiful under him, her long hairs all spread on the pillow and her exposed shoulders.