Chapter 28 - healing you pt. 2

It was already night and after having the dinner, YN headed towards the lawn and she was sitting inside the gazebo. She clutched the cardigan close to her body as it was cold and the mist covered the canopies of the trees.

She leaned on the headboard of the bench and hung one leg above the other. She had a soft smile on her face remembering his sweet gestures when she was not ok, he was able to give her a warmth which she needed at the end of the most depressing day and even though she pushed him away because of her anger, he still dominated her and made her feel good.

She reminisced how he dragged her out of her sorrow and showered her with care. For her, he was an angel who came for her rescue, who was destined to take her out of the so- called hell that she was been trapped into.

First it was the marriage, she definitely considered him as her guardian angel, otherwise she would have been rotten inside Hyunshim's place by now, he took her to his place, gave her the title of 'his wife - Jeon YN' and gave all the privileges she deserved.

Indeed she hated him a lot at first, hated his profession, hated his personality, in a way, hated his entire existence from the core of her heart. She cursed many profanities against him as he would always tease and flirt with her, but unknowingly she started liking all of his gestures and she started playing along with him and that eventually resulted in getting hooked up, a sex she would always remember.

He treated her the way she always wanted to be treated during her first. He always said that he was obsessed with getting intimate with her, but she was literally screaming inside her heart how she couldn't find a perfect word other than 'obsessed' to describe how she wanted his skin against hers in the most sinful yet pleasurable way.

But not to lie, she was still made at him and her oppa because there's a concept called 'trust' and they broke it. She knew that she won't be able to stay away and ignore her oppa, but still being his sister means 'being savage, sassy and definitely egoistic'. Moreover she was broke.
One day she will definitely hear Jungkook's and her oppa's side. But she was not ready to face another truth yet as she was not really prepared for it.

She was in her great thoughts that's when she noticed him standing in front of the gazebo, tucking his one hand inside his pocket and running his other hand through his luscious soft hair. She remembered how she used to clutch those luscious hairs while they...... 'No no... No pervert-ism YN' she thought.

He smiled at her and said, "its misty and You may catch a cold YN. Oh cmon, you are a doctor still I have remind you this huh? "

She giggled and said, "aren't you teasing my profession a lot these days? "

He replied, "why would i tease you when you almost curse my profession? I know you hate my profession a lot, but I won't hate yours, because at the end of the day, mafias get bruised and the only person they need the most will be the doctors. I'm glad that I got one. "

He winked at her. She stood up from the bench and walked towards him clutching the cardigan close to her body.

She replied, "i don't treat mafias who call the trouble by themselves. After all I don't think they deserve it. "

She thought of playing along.

Jk - but innocent mafias like me don't deserve a horrible death right?

YN - what the hell? When did mafias became innocent huh? And you? Inncoent? No way.. You are the most cunning and tactful mafia, always having a plan B and plan C worked up inside your Brain. I have even seen the heartless and criminal side of yours when you shot our patient in hospital itself. And above all that, you are a pervert too. So the word 'innocent' won't suit you Mr. Jeon Jungkook.