Chapter 37 - Revelation

YN Pov

After heating the food in the oven, I served it on a plate and grated some Parmesan to it. I pour some wine on to a wine glass and waited for him. I saw him coming down stairs wearing a loose tank top and a sweatpant.

Hot.

He sat opposite to me and smiled. I don't know why that smile and eyes contained lots of emotions, but that made him so attractive.

Jk - let's dig in.

YN - yeah.

I took a bite from the pasta that I made and it tasted good. But my eyes immediately darted to him to check his reaction but I was taken aback to see him frowning while chewing, he was furiously chewing the pasta and that tensed me up. Didn't he like what I made? I was afraid to even ask him anything about food, but I still wanted to know his taste.

I opened my mouth and was about to ask him, but he interrupted, "it tastes damn good YN... I loved it. "

That's when I let out a huge sigh, "ohh thank god you loved it. For a moment I became so scared because you looked angry as if the food wasn't tasty at all."

Jk - I'm sorry but I guess I was made like that.

We both laughed at his statement. But indeed it was a great dinner, not that I am boasting but pasta, wine and him was something which I will never get tired of.
He helped me with the dishes meanwhile I just arranged everything in the kitchen.

*********

We were now sitting on the bed while covering our lower bodies with the duvet. My head was resting on his chest and he held me close to his body while encircling my waist with his veiny hands.

Under the duvet, our legs were entangled with each other and all we could do was enjoying the tranquility it gave us. The special night with my special one.

This was something which I always wanted to do once I get married and to be honest, I never thought I would do this with him, but indeed I felt that I was in the safest place. The safety that he shielded me with, was something which made me fall for him deeper and deeper.

I don't know why it makes him a bit disturbed or say frustrated to see my hair being tied in a pony tail or being plaited because I could feel his hands undoing my plaited hair. After he freed my hair, he smelled those and my neck which gave me goosebumps. His one hand started playing with my fingers and I could feel that he was trying to start a conversation.

Jk - are you feeling sleepy?

YN - no I'm not sleepy. You know what, I took a nap at afternoon, so I'm fully awake now.

Jk - since you're awake, let's do some naughty stuffs.

YN - yahh... C'mon...

He laughed.

YN - I still remember how you did me last time. I was tired for days and couldn't come out of it's hangover because it was too spicy to handle and you were way too rough on me, not only your d!ck but your fingers too didn't show any mercy. To be honest, it still send shivers to my spine, to be handcuffed and blindfolded while getting fucked hard by you.