Chapter 7 - Stop you

She wondered where the hell her phone was. She couldn't make a call to her brother and she was very much frustrated at Jungkook. She clearly saw it during morning but now it was missing.

In the argument with Jungkook, she left her phone at the dining table and when she returned, it was gone... Like... What the hell? He was really making her suffer. Moreover she felt as if she was home arrested. She knew that Jungkook was playing all his tricks on her.

She badly wanted to see the guy who ordered Jungkook to do this to her. She wanted to shout at that guy's face and ask him what will he gain by this. She was laying on the bed with nothing to do. She reminisced how she spent time in the hospital and cursed jungkook with many words to get rid of her frustration and anger. That's when she heard someone knocking at the door, for a moment she frowned thinking if it was the person she never wanted to see but still curiosity got the best of her making her lift herself from the bed and walked to the door to open it and saw it was a maid that she saw in the morning.

YN - yes ajhumma? (cold tone)

Maid - Kwon Jinhyuk is here and said he wants to talk to you.

YN - I wanted to meet him, but please bring a first aid kit too.

The maid nodded and walked away. Meanwhile YN saw him standing by the drawing room. She was so angry at him as he was also a part of it.

JH - oh.. Dr. YN, well, I wanted to apologize to you personally. I know that what I did was wrong, I am really sorry.

YN - indeed it was wrong and do you think a sorry can solve everything, it definitely can't. I am fucking married to someone who I doesn't have any idea about except for him being a Mafia. Do you think I will forgive you that easily?

He nodded his head agreeing to YN and was looking down.

YN - anyways, sit there. Let me apply some ointment on your lips.

His lips were bruised due to the yesterday's punch. Being a doctor, Jinhyuk was a patient for her and not her abducter. She slowly applied the ointment on his lip's side and he slightly closed his eyes due to the burning sensation.

YN - this is how pain feels like. Men like you and your boss always does the same to many people right? Making their pain worse as hell. I am not getting what you gain by killing them.

JH - I appreciate it, but this is our job. In order to protect ourselves, we need to do this Dr. YN. Please don't get me wrong. We don't kill innocent people.

YN - whatever. Well, can you give me your phone? I need to make a call to my friend.

JH - well, I am advised not to give you.

YN - god, I can understand how coward your boss is, maybe that's why he isn't giving me the phone afraid that I will call my oppa. But now, I need to call my friend. You can dial the number and check by yourself.

He dialed the number and confirmed that it was Kang Nari. He handed over the phone to YN and gave her the privacy.

OTP

Nari - yah YN, where are you? You said you will be here by 10am, but its 11 now. Moreover, I heard a rumour that you were kidnapped during the wedding. Is that true?

YN - (sad chuckles) Nari, I am really glad that you didn't come to my wedding yesterday, otherwise you could have witnessed something really bad. Well, what you heard was true. Now I am free of Do Hyungshim but in return I got married to another guy who I doesn't even know and he's a fucking mafia who is really influential than Hyungshim.