Chapter 46 - Hope

YN POV

I'm really happy for Nari, to be precise I feel like I should celebrate it as much as I can because my best friend is getting married to her love of life. They have been in a relationship since years and finally they decided to tie the knot within a week of time. I'm pretty excited to be an active member on her wedding day.

Even if she won't invite me, I can go there all by myself and have a blast there and I think it can help me to calm down my mind since I'm totally disturbed with my own life. I hope he's doing good.

Today I am going to Agape Boutique once I'm off work and I'm gonna select a dress which would go with the ceremony. Nari already selected her wedding dress along with her would-be and to my surprise she took me with her. Ofc I felt like I was a third wheel among them, actually thats the truth but I'm happy for them.

Walking down the stairs of the hospital, I saw Alexis walking up, I didn't bother to gaze at him atleast for a second and I just walked away as if he was a pure stranger, but he is a one for me now. Nari invited the entire staffs on her wedding day and I'm damn sure that he's gonna be there too, but I can't do anything in this regard rather than attending her wedding and go back to my home happily after capturing many moments in my head.

I could still feel his gaze on me and I don't know what the hell is wrong with this guy and trust me I'm getting uncomfortable around him. I just want the contract to end soon so that I can go from his vicinity because it's really hard to work with your ex especially when you are also separated from your husband and it's breaking to my core.
Anyways let me side all these weird thoughts and go for the shopping.

Time skip

I'm sitting on the bench in my garden and was gazing at the night sky, a thing which I always do these days but this time, it's from my garden. I was having a small soft smile playing on my lips while remembering the things which still made my heart flutter. I was sitting at the dark, calm surrounding where the smell of roses hit my nostrils and I was breathing the fresh air. That's when I heard the footsteps of someone and my smile widened seeing my brother coming towards me.

He sat beside me and I rested my head on his shoulder, I saw his fingers intertwined with each other as he was about to start the conversation.

YG - what are you doing alone at this hour?

YN - it became my hobby to gaze at the night sky before going to bed. It was really suffocating in the room, so I thought of coming to the garden and witness the beauty of the night.

YG - these days, you really speak in a poetic way. (Chuckles)

YN - please go back to your room if you're here to tease me oppa. That's really not fair.

YG - okay, so.... hope your shopping went good.

YN - yeah, I bought a simple dress which really caught my attention. So are you coming with me?

YG - I guess it's a no.

YN - c'mon you are my brother and who's gonna take me there? I'll look like a homeless woman who have no one beside her. So you should accompany me.

YG - I will send her the wishes and blessings, but my presence in her wedding will be you know.... As a mafia and all...

YN - (chuckles) you know what, years back, I used to think there's something going on between you two, like I used to ship you and Nari.