Chapter 27 - healing you Pt. 1

As promised.... It's the second update.....

The next morning Jungkook woke up from his deep slumber only to witness YN sleeping peacefully beside him. Yesterday was a hell of the day and seeing her face which was full of tranquility now made him at peace.

He softly smiled and caressed her cheeks so softly as how a feather touches the skin and kissed her forehead. He questioned himself why was he doing all such things but he didn't mind it at once because all he wanted was to bring YN back to her old self. He knew that she won't be going to the hospital today and he wanted to accompany her for the entire day.

He pulled back his arm which was resting on her waist and removed few strands of hair from her face, he stood up and went to restroom for having his morning routines done.

Later, he went to the kitchen and saw the maid chopping some veggies. He walked towards her and said, "good morning Ajhumma", to which the maid smiled at him.

Jk - well, please ask the other maids to clean the YN's room soon as it's kind of messed up....ahh... too much and please prepare the hangover soup which you give me, along with some fruits.

Maid - sure. But what happened?

Jk - it's just she was troubled yesterday. It's ok, things are fine now as you know... Things always won't happen in the way we want them to be... right?

Maid - yes yes. I too noticed that something was off with her. Hope she finds her happiness soon. One day she opened up with me, that's when I understood who actually Min YN is. She's really a gem who needs to be protected and loved, because if someone gives her 100% love, she will return the same with her 200%. Everything will turn out good between you both, small struggles are common in life, but dont give up on each other instead hold her hands and walk together in this journey called life. You can see how beautiful life will turn out with her. I know you from childhood, but after she came into your life, you changed a lot, you started smiling often. Don't you think it's her effect?

Jungkook didn't knew why but her words gave many hopes and emotions to his heart which he couldn't leave as it is. Her words contained depth and meaning. Her words made him realize his true feelings. He got answers to all his questions which he kept asking to himself. He smiled at her widely and said, "maybe yes but thank you ajhumma. I'll just check on her".
She nodded.

Jungkook just smiled at the maid and walked towards his room. He slowly opened and saw that her sleep was disturbed by the sunlight. He tucked his hands inside his pocket and chuckled at her. He walked towards her and sat by the side of the bed. He was looking at her so fondly with a small smile.

YN slowly opened her eyes and adjusted her vision only to see him sitting by her side like an angel. The sunlight fell on his back and that shaded his face a bit hiding his best features but still he looked ethereal, like an angel fallen from heaven. Her moment was disturbed when he adjusted few of her hair strands behind her ear. She slowly sat on the bed.

Jk - rise and shine (smiles)

YN - I'm tired to.

Jk - it's because your stomach is empty and it's craving for some delicious food. Let's start the day with a hangover soup which will be brought soon.

YN - i dont need anything. I just need to sleep.

She was about to lay on her back but he immediately caught her, preventing her from laying back on the bed again. He pulled her closer to him and looked into her emotionless eyes with intimidation.