Chapter 21 - Are we?

The next morning

YN slowly opened her eyes and looked beside her only to see him sleeping so peacefully with his mouth slightly opened. She had a hard time believing the fact that this was the same guy who literally fucked her hard the previous night, looked like a sleeping angel beside her.

She just removed few strands of hair from his forehead and touched his double lip rings softly. She caressed it slowly and smiled to herself.

That's when he slowly pulled her body close to his and hugged her. She just chuckled and played with his hair. He felt calm and unknowingly slept once again. YN was surprised when she didn't notice any sort of movement from his side and his steady breathing indicating that he again slept. She internally chuckled in disbelief as it was her who became so tired after the last night.

After some time, she slowly removed his hands from her bare waist and was about to get up only to get pulled back again on the bed.

He hovered her without putting much weight on her and rested his head on her chest. His eyes were still closed.

Meanwhile he spoke in his deep sleepy voice and his hot breathe fanned over her chest giving her a comfort feel.

Jk - morning.

YN - mornings..

He looked up at her with his doe eyes, she was still caressing his hair.

Jk - why so soft?

YN - what?

Jk - you always have this sharp gaze on me.. Why is it suddenly soft now?

YN - what?? That sounds so rude of me... Am I?...(chuckles)

Jk - c'mon you look so hot with that gaze which makes me needy.... only for you..

YN - (giggles) so what are you feeling now when I'm softly gazing at you?

Jk - it's making me feel like I must adore you.......like this...

He moves slightly upwards and softly grasp her lower lips in between his luscious ones and kisses her so sensually and softly. She smiled in between the kiss and reciprocated the same.

He softly gripped her bare waist and pressed his chest harder on hers and kissed her so dearly that she felt something happening to her poor heart. She immediately ran her fingers on his soft hairs and gave a sensation that he needed. Finally after a heated and sensual kiss, they pulled back and had small smile on their faces, to be precise, eye smiles and they were looking so beautiful.

They felt that they were looking at one of God's best creations and they could see the world in each other's eyes for them.
They were having a soft eye contact which were full of an unknown emotion and by each passing minute, the passion their eyes held were increasing and they wished if time could have stopped so that they can cherish this moment till their last breathe.

He slowly started drawing imaginary circles with his forefinger on her thighs under the duvet and she jerked a little bit due to the tickling sensation that she had. Both giggled a bit. She encircled her hands around his neck and asked him,

Yn - sometimes I wonder what are we. Let me just ask you, What title you wanna give us?

He was puzzled with this question as he too sometimes questioned his conscience. Unwantedly he said,

Jk - ofc fuckbuddies....

YN didn't know why but that sort of hit her heart like a gale. She felt her heart sank deeply. But why was she feeling like this when she accepted the title that she suggested him days back? Is she regretting?