Chapter 11 - Sequel

YN had to assist her senior for a surgery today, but unfortunately the patient couldn't make it due to cardiac arrest during the surgery. Even though she's bold and mentally strong, still the feeling of not able to save the person made her feel down and this uneasiness was easily caught by her friend Nari, she knew that eventually she'll be alright, it's just YN needed some time.

After few hours, they were on the regular rounds and that's when YN said,

YN - I don't know what's wrong my life, sometimes I just zone out thinking about my worst times. I'm not in my right mind Nari.

NR - is it because of Jungkook?

Listening to his name, she couldn't help but scoff,

YN - don't expect me to feel bad just because I'm his wife, I won't. What are you even saying? we both are just pain in the asses for each other, we mostly open our mouths for arguments and for flirting and for..

NR - really flirting huh? (playful smirk)

YN - as if you heard that we had sex! He's nothing but a horny pervert who always opens his mouth for talking dirty.

NR - seems like you know him quite well.

YN - of course, we have been living under the same roof and even though we don't pay much attention to each other, anyone can easily understand his behavior. Pervert!

NR - let me ask you, is there any room for love? For Jeon Jungkook perhaps?

YN - oh come on... the door to my heart is closed and I don't think it will open soon, that too, to someone like him.

NR - what's wrong with him? definitely a hot meal, masculinity, sharp features, double piercings... how I wish to see his tattooed arm and...

YN - just stop it, will you?

NR - guess someone is jealous. (smirks)

YN - why would I be jealous of someone who I don't even care about. It's just I hate when someone praises him, also, I have seen his so-called body and it's not a big deal. So stop fangirling.

YN reminisced the day when she saw Jungkook half naked in front of her with water droplets dripping from his hot body. She can't deny the fact that Jungkook was a hot meal and definietely her type.

His tattooed arms were something which she wanted to explore and she imagined how his arms would feel against her bare waist. Not to lie, that night when he was pleasuring himself, his groans definietely made her hot and left her womanhood throbbing.

But it was just some hormone pumping that made her think dirty of him. Is she even jealous to share how he looked like to her friend? Indeed no, she isn't jealous as she doesn't care about him anyways, but wait, maybe...
She was in her thoughts, but came out from it when she heard Nari,

NR - YN? Back to earth okay?

YN - yeah... I am thinking of calling oppa. I am missing him so much and I must pretend to be happy.

Nari panicked a bit because she had been updating yoongi about YN as per his saying. But it's always good when the brother and sister talk to each other without any medium.

NR - you should talk to him YN.

YN nodded and wanted to have a nice time with her oppa.

Meanwhile

Jungkook was in the middle of the board meeting discussing the company's profit. It was very satisfactory and was really going well. Definitely he was very proud of himself as he really worked hard to become what he is today and definitely, in this world of business and mafia, he made his benchmark as JK and was able to remove every hurdles in his way to become one. He didn't like disobedience or betrayal, the only punishment such people deserve was a brutal death by Jeon Jungkook.