Chapter 39 - My confession

YN PoV

I'm devastated.
That's the only thing I can say right now as words are stuck inside my throat. I'm feeling that I'm stuck in a vacuum and it's completely void, without any emotions and thoughts. I loved him and I thought he too reciprocated what I felt for him, but listening the opposite that too from his mouth made me question my existence. So who the hell was I to him these months? Was it all fake? The way he comforted me when I needed it the most, the way he called me love, my lady, my woman, his possesiveness, was it all a lie?

I can't handle this. It's ok to get rejected, but rejecting in a harsh way as if that person was nothing to you at all is something no one can stand. He rejected me and I can't blame him, it was me who said that we can be fuckmates and why should I expect more from him after all, but where did I go wrong? At what point did he become my everything? I Still don't have an answer to this question. Since he doesn't want me anymore as he thinks his purpose is over, I think I should leave him soon just as he want me to.

Moreover if I stay longer, I don't think I can leave him ever, so it's better that I move to my home within a week after settling all words with the people who became my source of happiness these months, ajhumma, Minjin ahjussi and Jinhyuk oppa, Mr. Jimin.

I was so lost that I forgot that I was shedding too much tears and became so weak as if someone sucked out all of my energy from me. Why does it always happen to me? Am I a cursed birth? I wanted to have a word with him now because my pain took the worst of me and I want to pour down my entire feelings on him. I harshly wiped my tears and walked towards him. I was passing by the dining hall and that's when I saw him sitting at the bar section and was chugging his alcohol.

I was angry and broken. I walked towards him and his back was facing me, feeling my presence behind him, he looked behind and I saw his intoxicated eyes which were red and liquidy now. Those were the eyes which attracted me towards his soul and had the power to make me do anything, I was enchanted with those attractive siren eyes which gazed at me intimidately, but now those eyes were devoid of emotions now.

Jk - J-Jeon YN.. (Smiles in drunk)

I could sense that he was a little bit drunk. But his audacity to call that name which made me special took the best of me to lash out on him.

YN - don't you dare to call me with this name again. You don't have the rights to, because I was no one to you from the beginning.. You know what.. I just pity myself for loving that name which once used to make my heart skip a beat.

Jk - hey YN (smirks) you shouldn't pity yourself, instead you should pity me, my situation and my existence.. I have eVerytHing with me still I feel I don't have anything, I'm incomplete and imperfect in many ways-

YN - (sobbing and angry) even after knowing all these, I fell for these imperfections. I loved the way you were to me, to the world. To be honest, I fell for you. You gave me everything which I thought I never needed. You gave me hope and expectations only to break all those at the end. You were right, you only had lust, there's no room for love in your heart, you only desired me and I was a fool to fall for you even after knowing that I was one of your side bitches or say a fuckmate whom you didn't throw away for months for heaven's sake. I loved you Jeon Jungkook... I loved your entire existence, I fucking loved you a lot and I wanted to confess it in the best way today, but you shattered my heart. I badly want to say 'I hate you' but I fucking don't know why can't I just spit those words. I loved you but you were too blind to see my love for you.