Chapter 38 - Hard but right

Jk Pov

We were at the restaurant waiting for Hyung. I made a special reservation so that it will be only us in the Hall. I could feel YN being so nervous now. It's like she was having a mixture of many emotions simultaneously, sometimes she seemed happy, while sometimes guilty. Anyways I think it's normal for a person who had undergone what she had to go through. She was eagerly waiting for hyung. It took me everything to convince the siblings for a meet up like this because I never wanted them to be at a distance. All hyung did was for her best and she needs to know the truth that everything is not just as how it seems to be, many things are hidden beneath every tough decisions.

It made her hate her family so much but she must know that everything happened for good. Hyungshim was a nightmare for her and a person like him don't deserve YN. I know her worth and guess it's going to be difficult for me too because I could sense the forthcoming events. I held her hands somewhat tightly, ensuring her that everything will be alright, and she beamed a smile at me which I was a fan of.

Yeah, I was fanboying YN a lot and I'm not ashamed to say it out loud because it's the way I adore her.
After a good 15 minutes, the door opened and my gaze went to the person who was walking towards our direction. I saw YN's gaze on me dilated due to the nervousness.

I stood up from my seat and shook hands with hyung but he enclosed me in a hug and that sort of gave me a happiness which I didn't had since years. Definitely the Min family is welcoming and hospitable.

After pulling back from the hug, his eyes automatically went to the woman standing beside us. Her eyes were gazing at the floor and she was biting her lower lips in nervousness. That's when I saw hyung directing his hands towards her as if asking her to hold his hands. She slowly touched his hands with her fingertips and I saw him smiling at that cute gesture.

I was literally fanboying over my woman because she definitely was hot and sexy but sometimes she's damn cute and behave as a kid. A small smile was playing on my lips when I was eyeing the siblings. Slowly she intertwined her hands with Hyung's and her eyes had tears now. Immediately they hugged each other. Her head was resting on his chest and she clutched his dress tightly in her fist. She sobbed,

YN - I-I didn't k-knew anything.. I didn't had a-any idea.. I'm s-so sorry for behaving as a mindless and stupid woman with you and a-appa.

YG - it's ok YNiee... Let's just forget...

YN - (sobs hard) I don't deserve it-

YG - shhhhh.... Cool down... Drink some water...

He handed her a glass of water which she drank and she eyed me with a smile, I couldn't help but to return the same. Her smile contained gratitude and I admired her because she was so precious than a gem, I felt that I needed to protect her and give her all the happiness in this world because YN deserved it. She mouthed a 'thank you' at me and I nodded to it with a smile, accepting her 'thank you'.

That's when I got a call and I received it. I heard the person from the other side asking the permission to come inside the Hall and I looked at Hyung for the confirmation and he nodded at me. I knew YN was curious and her face went what next?

The call ended which didn't even last a minute and we both looked at the doorway only to see the blonde haired Park Jimin entering the Hall walking towards our table. He tucked his hands inside the pocket of his tight jeans and he eyed YN.

Now she got used to the suspenses as she didn't let out a surprised expression and she was like, I guessed something will happen. The only thing she asked on seeing Jimin was, "you too knew about everything?" To which he replied, "yes I do."