Chapter 8 - His ways

[Re-edited]

YN woke up from her deep slumber and her beautiful face radiated nothing but pain, it disturbed her mind as well as she was not in her good mind especially when she remembered what happened yesterday. Its only been a week and he started behaving as if he owns her. During these days, they only argued with each other and nothing else. Moreover she was caged inside the big mansion. She always wanted to be a free bird from the moment rules and restrictions were set for her by her brother and father, but Jungkook was way more controlling, she badly wanted to go to work and make herself busy to get out from all these things going on inside her head.

She made up her mind and decided to approach Jungkook again because he cannot treat her like a hostage. She bathed and dressed up before going to the living room. Seeing the living room empty, she frowned and looked at the clock which showed 8am, since the hall didn't show any human presence she thought of going to his room and have a talk about her work seriously making sure she won't loose her temper even if he tries to trigger her anger. She stood infront of his room and knocked at it.

Jk - come in.

She slowly opened the door and ran her eyes inside the lavish room which screamed perfection and richness until it fell on the guy who was standing by his luxurious closet, taking out a suit coat.

Not listening to anyone being him, he looked behind to check if he invited air to his room because of the unusual silence, but soon he smirked seeing the most unexpected person inside his room.

Jk - woah.. never expected that you'd come to my room.

YN - I need to go back to work.

Jk - (sarcastic chuckle) Jeon YN....

She didn't let him complete his words.

YN - stop calling me that.

Jk - so you want me to call you baby? I don't mind anyways...

YN - what the fu.... I mean...

Jk - aiwa.. You didn't swear ever after boiling in anger? that's quite appreciable.

YN - You know what, the day I stepped my foot inside this mansion, the only emotion I have is anger and I won't stop swearing just because you forced to kiss me. Well, I don't care about it anymore as you are just someone who kissed me.

Jk - so you mean you have been kissed before? Oh my god..who were those unlucky guys who kissed you who doesn't even have the skill to kiss back.

YN - shut the fuck up.

She pushed Jungkook and slammed him to the wall nearby. She was looking at him with her sharp eyes as she was infuriated over his dirty talks with her. She crossed his chest with her right arm. But he just chuckled at her acts, he was impressed by this lady who is defending herself from the beast again and again. She badly wanted to show him that she too was a better kisser, but she constrained herself from doing such a thing because all he did was trying to provoke her to the maximum.

She was still looking into his orbs with an intimidating gaze. He just didn't want to look elsewhere because he was looking into the most beautiful eyes that he had ever seen which contained no emotions in it. Her eyes were cold, just like her and it only contained some sort of pain, anger, agony, remorse and regret.

But he just shrugged away his thoughts and immediately held her waist and exchanged their position as he pinned her to the wall now. He was towering her small yet attractive figure and made sure to touch her nose with his button one. He smirked at her act of being bold and looked at her intimidately. She didn't had the guts to look at him when they were in such a position.