Chapter 43 - Broken Hearts

Jk pov

YN left me. Should I blame her? No way, it was me who pushed her away.
She walked out of this place gradually turning this place into a house where lives a dead person who have nothing to live for. I once was a man who was the happiest for getting a life where people feared me considering that I'm their only dangerous king, I had money to throw on the faces of the ones who came begging for it, women seducing me to get into my pants, but I hate this now.

I don't know if I can ever go back to my previous life. Well, even if I go I won't go back to those where I spent nights with women. No one can ever replace YN and I don't want anyone's scent on my body except for hers.

Her touches still linger on my skin and I don't want anyone to make those divine touches dirty.

I'm too broke to atleast go to my room, so I made my way towards the bar and started drinking alcohol. I promised YN that I won't drink, but tonight I think I need it because I don't want to spend the entire crying as I'm too weak to cry now.

My body shivered, my lips trembled and My heart aches badly and I'm feeling so lifeless now. I never thought that a girl will come to my life who had the power to make me fall and go crazy for her, filled my life with colours which I thought I never needed because my life was painted in black and I was overjoyed with it, but among those black colours, her presence gave colourful strokes on the black screen until it was filled with colours, only to push me into the darkness at the end. I already started missing her presence and I am feeling so lonely in this big ass mansion.

I'm damn sure that I can't move on from her. But a question really hit me hard, 'did I break her badly than how Alexis did?' was something which kept disturbing me.

I drunk..

Drunk again and again until I felt that I was on air and was not on my feet. I was totally wasted and I think I can push this night somehow. I slowly got up from the chair and I staggered towards her room, my each steps betraying me as I can't walk on my own now.

My eyes were burning now and my throat literally gave up on me. I opened the door and a fresh aura hit me, she literally left behind her aura in this room and it reminded me of my woman. She's still my woman and I will say this out to anyone not caring about the consequences.

I saw her towel hanging on the cloth stand and I couldn't help myself from going towards it. My staggered steps took me there somehow and I grabbed the towel and inhaled it, it reminded me of her, it smelled like her and I felt she was beside me.

I reminisced her smiling face with open hairs, her feather tattoo which I was the first to see and everything about her meant perfection and beauty. I was literally proud of my woman because she's the ideal lady in my eyes and will always be. I got hold of that towel and threw myself on her bed. Yesterday, this same time, she was also with me on this bed, but from tonight onwards, it's only me.... I missed her presence and her body on my skin, The way she used to caress my hair and her soft breathe which tickled my skin, I fucking miss her already. It's not even a day and I started losing my mind.

YN pov

Silence.

It was all silent between me and oppa and we didn't knew how to start a conversation among us. I was too sad to even speak because I knew that either I will stutter or else my voice will be broken. So I chose to remain silent to not make it obvious to my oppa.

Yoongi Pov

I don't know what's wrong with these guys. I know my sister loves Jungkook so much and I saw the same intensity of love in his eyes for my sister. I was ready to accept their relationship on the dinner night but he clearly rejected it because of the stupid reasons he gave me that day.

To he honest, I don't give a damn about anything which he said. Ofc I know he has that caliber to protect my sister at any cost and I'm happy with it as long as my sister is also happy. I'm a man who thinks practically and I'm good at hiding my emotions, ofc I'm a secret admirer and I have admired the couple a lot but always kept my straight and serious face.

I was pretty serious about it that day, but he clearly rejected and said a greatest lie to me, to YN and to his own conscience. I'm not a fool to think that they didn't shared a passionate kiss in these 11 months. Both of them are adults and I know how they will be thinking, might have had a sex drive and what not.

Still they chose to keep it as a secret for I don't know who's sake and this was triggering me a lot. At least YN could have opened up with me if she loved him that much. Anyways I think I'm doing the best, separating them so that they will realise how important they are to each other, how they meant to be with each other. The moment this realisation hits them hard, they will come to me and confess, and I'm waiting for that day.

I thought of leaving it in their own way and let them continue their love life, but these brats just denied the love for each other. I think it's better if I do it in my way and that's why I came up with the idea of separating them for the time being. If you think I'm heartless, I'm okay with that title since I don't give a shit about those titles.

But I'm not so comfortable about seeing YN in this condition, but all I'm doing is for her own good, but it's the second time that I'm breaking her first, only to give her the best in return.

We reached home and I saw YN smiling at me faintly and getting out from the car. She's trying her level best to not breakdown in front of me. She greeted appa and hugged him and went to her room after saying that she doesn't have the appetite to eat anything. As expected.

YN pov

I just threw myself on the bed and started crying after digging my face on my pillow. My room was neatly arranged and I don't give a damn about anything right now. I just want to be in his embrace and inhale his comforting scent which has the power to give me the utmost tranquility.

I miss him badly and I don't know how will I strive alone in this materialistic world where money, power, fame and attitude rules giving no shit to love and feelings.

He was mine and still he's mine.. As how he said, I will live the rest of my life with the memories we made together. It's not like I won't meet him ever, but I am only praying to give me the strength to face and smile at him whenever we meet, and  make me bold enough to not breakdown in front of him.

I was completely devastated now, a mass of flesh and bones where the blood runs cold and a heart which is frozen.

I was sort of okay when I broke up with Alexis, but this is something which I can't even digest. My love for him is vast and deep as ocean where the only person who can dive to it's depth will be Him. No other person can atleast give it a try since this ocean was only meant to be his.

I was feeling so tired and worn off that I thought of taking a hot shower. I stood up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom after stripping off from each and every piece of cloth from my body. I allowed the warm water to run through my skin and it reminded me of the days when we took shower together, how his hands ran across my skin and bare waist.

I was in no way sexualising him in my mind as sex wasn't the only thing which I looked forward when I was with him or when I reminisce our moments, there's something called gestures of love and I was the one yearning for it.

Sometimes a simple peck, cute cuddling, a cheek kiss or booping the tips of our nose are the sweetest and beautiful love language than sex and to be honest I got many of those from him.

Sex is just a wilder version of love and I enjoyed it with him a lot. I can't control my tears as it still flowed through my eyes even when I was under the shower. After spending a good 20 minutes under the shower, I came out covering my body with the towel and I wore a loose tshirt and a panty. I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling imagining that he was beside me.

I looked to my side and saw a pillow which made me think of him. I was being a stupid and I can't hold back myself from hugging the pillow. I was at my worst mental breakdown and slowly I drifted to sleep after a tiring day.

Let it burn slowly....... 😌😌🙂🙂....

Bye guys.. Pls do vote and comment as we are almost reaching the end...