Chapter 29 - The Stalker

Jk - glad that you are going back to work.

YN - yeah.. I think I troubled Nari to attend My patients. (Chuckles)

Jk - I just feel pity for your friend and yeah... for me too. (Dramatically sighs)

YN - (raises one eyebrow) why so?

Jk - 'caz we are dealing with a mischievous person who claims herself to be bold and strong which in turn, always puts herself in troubles. You are really hard to manage and to deal with YN. It's easy to look after a toddler than managing you. (Dramatically tired)

YN - What the hell? Yahhh.... That's so mean. I'm a 25 year old independent woman. I'm pathetic than a toddler huh? Really?? Then what should I call you?......

YN was praising and boasting about herself without noticing him coming closer to her by each passing second. He walked towards her with his signature predatory steps and halted when he came really close to her that his breathe fanned over her face but without noticing him, she continued her nagging. He chuckled at her. He only thought of teasing her but she was proving him right as She was arguing back like a kid.

YN - and for your kind information... I can take care of myself and I don't need anyone's sympathy or pettiness for who I am. I'm perfect in my own way-

He immediately encircled his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him such that she flinched hard and her body crashed with his masculine one. She gasped unknowingly and her pupils dilated as his gaze was too strong on her, his eyes held the power which made her weak from her knees. That's when he said in his deep raspy voice,

Jk - ofc you are imperfectly perfect and I love that side of Jeon YN.

He tucked her hair strand behind her ears and gently rubbed his thumb over her lips. He saw that her lips were tinted with a nude shade matte lipstick which made her lips attractive.

Jk - right now you are looking so beautiful to my eyes that my heart got filled with a desire called 'you'. How I wish to bite these plumpy lips and make you moan inside my mouth. But I'm just controlling myself and being considerate as I don't want to destroy your subtle makeup, to be precise, I don't want to smudge your lipstick.

YN gulped because his persona completely changed within minutes. Just before he was acting dramatic but out of the blue he became intimidating. Not to lie, her heart always beats hard when he brings out this side of him. She tries her level best to remain so bold, but as days passes by, she didn't know why she wanted him to dominate. But she smirked and held his wrist and said,

YN - thank god that I used a smudge proof matte lipstick...

Jungkook brought back his attractive smirk as he understood that she indirectly permitted him to kiss her and he leaned in to kiss her softly. The kiss was different from his persona. This time, he captured her upper lips giving her access to suck his lower ones as she always said she was a great fan of his lip piercings. She sucked on his lower lips while playing with his piercings with her tongue.

In order to tease her, he switched the position and grabbed her lower lips. She moaned out in dissatisfaction but still enjoyed the heat. Not able to control anymore, he held her nape and pushed her face close to his and kissed her roughly until she hissed in pain as his piercings went a bit harsh on her soft lips.

He slowly backed away and checked if she's ok.

YN - I love this sweet torture on my lips. Even though it pained a bit, still the pleasure it gives me along with the pain is something which many can't experience. I don't know what I did to deserve such kinds of kisses from you.