Chapter 35 - Daddy

Some mature contents ahead......

JK pov

The party was indeed splendid and I must appreciate the fact that YN did amazing, the way she greeted and responded to my business partners and their wives were amazing and indeed she got a place in their hearts which was sort of ok to me, anyways I don't want her to get close to them as well.

At the party, Jimin was also present and he made sure to fuck things up to YN as he did things which made me jealous and she didn't understand his motives at all. Even though my hands were encircled around her waist, Jimin made sure to make her blush by appreciating the way she looked which I think she deserved, he even hugged my wife in front of me while eyeing me with a smirk. But I trust him as he will never go against his words. He really considered her as his sister-in-law, still I was fucking jealous and I'll make sure to add this to the list of her sins.

We met a lot of people which was really tiring as my cheeks are hurting now because of the fake smile that I had to wear while greeting them, but I must appreciate the fact how she manages to stay fresh and smiley all day.

Her smile was indeed so beautiful and her ruby red lipstick that matched with her outfit suited her so well that it definitely made her already plumpy lips voluptuous and I badly wanted to pluck those pair of lips from her mouth as how roses are being plucked.

I slowly led my hands from her waist to the back where I lined her panty line with my fingers and she flinched slightly at my gestures making me smirk at my victory. Indeed I was teasing her the entire party and I feel her heart racing against her chest so fastly. I noticed YN, side eyeing me and gulping the lump from her throat. I think I should stop for the time being because it would be bad of me if I didn't allow her to enjoy the party only to wreck her after an hour.

My thoughts about wrecking her were disturbed when Minhyuk led us to have dinner with him at his table. All of us sat and clinked our champagne glasses before taking a sip from it. YN chose red wine instead of Champagne and I really eyed her activities, her wearing a wine red outfit with ruby red lipstick drinking red wine was indeed a blessing to the eye and I wanted to get home soon. Indeed the red colour is made for her.

After having our dinner, we bid a farewell and walked to the parking area. Jinhyuk told me that he will take YN's car to 'our' home, so it will be me and her in my Benz on our return journey. I noticed that she was silent than usual and I didn't want to disturb her silence throughout the journey. I could hear her heavy breathes but still I wanted to hear her voice, so i asked in my deep voice,

Jk - hey, did you enjoy the party?

YN pov

I was so tensed about reaching home. At the party, he was fucking teasing me a lot as he knew that I won't be able to handle all those. I cursed myself the entire party for taking such a step which I shouldn't have, but my inner self wanted to disobey him but not to lie, I enjoyed the freedom I had today. I couldn't utter a single word once we were in the car and I noticed his veiny hands clutching the steering wheel and especially when he turned the steering wheel with his one hands, I could feel the tension inside me.

I remembered how those hands and especially those fingers worked on me. I am well aware that today's going to be a long night and if you ask me 'are you up for it?' I won't ever deny it in this lifetime because the way he makes me feel while having such intimate moments cannot be described through words, but today I am sort of scared because his entire aura changed after I left him this afternoon. I was in my thoughts that's when he asked me,