Chapter 50 - Forever You and I

I was noticing her with my open eyes and That's when she used her tongue on my lips and she parted the piercings to one side to get more access. She lined my lips and my mole with her tongue and I lost my control and kissed her back that I found myself going deep into her depths. I was completely drowned into her and wanted to cherish this moment when we are going to start our new chapter, a new life while entitling ourselves with a new title.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss as we were breathing heavily now and joined our foreheads closing our eyes to enjoy the tranquility this moment was giving us now. Only we know how we lived as soulless bodies trying to find atleast a small peace of mind from our surroundings which we failed miserably as we still stumbled in our pasts, stuck with the memories we created and captured together.

We didn't had any hopes of being together again. But I felt so delusional that I still couldn't believe that this is real. I held her hands in mine and slightly tightened my grip to ensure that I wasn't being delusional and that I'm confident about our relationship and will always be by her side till death do us apart.

We were so into this moment that she uttered, "I love you Jungkook" Which almost came out as a whisper. It would be a lie if I said her words didn't make me weak, I softly smiled and again tightened my grip on her palms and said, "my love for you knows no bounds, you're the one who completed me as a man and made me desperate only for you, you are my heart's only desire who I don't want to let go again at any cost. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I guess I confessed in an impressive way.

She smiled and let out a small giggle while pressing my hands. She nodded at me, our foreheads still pressed against each other, she held my face and placed her lips on mine. I grabbed her neck softly, making circles with my thumb. Our tongues collided with each other and we were enjoying this golden time.

I pulled away and trailed my kisses towards her jawline, she held me by my hair allowing me to take over her. The moment my lips touched her neck, she gasped. I immediately pulled away and checked her, "is everything alright? I think I need to stop-"

Yn - No... Help me to forget his filthy gazes and touches from my body.. Please....

I held her face again and assured her once again,

Jk - remember that you were always mine and mine forever. No one can ever look at you, touch you or kiss you the way I can because your existence belongs to me, only I have the rights on you and make you feel special. He did a crime by violating those and he's facing the most terrible punishment right now at a place which even God couldn't find. Now it's my turn to wash off his filthy touches from your body and mark you until your body gives off my vibe as it used to have.

SOME MATURE SCENES AHEAD🔞

I again grabbed her for a kiss making sure to give her utmost comfort and assurance that she's safe with me. I slowly held her shoulders and trailed my hands towards the buttons of my shirt that she was wearing.

She was comfortable and I started unbuttoning her shirt, ready to claim her mine once again. She wasn't wearing any undergarments and the moment I opened the shirt, I once again got a glimpse of the body that I worship.

I made her lay on the bed and hovered her, still kissing her while my hands started exploring her body after a gap of 4 months. Her body was still so heavenly and soft and my thumbs grazed at the tattoos on her ribs. I slowly trailed my kisses down her neck while sucking the softest skin. She tilted her head to give me the access and I made sure to give her hickeys, I marked YN mine and I started going downwards towards her bosom.

Her chest went up and down due to the breathes and her eyes were closed now. I heard the thunder outside clearly indicating that it's going to rain heavily and before I could even switch off the light which was one hand away from me, I heard the heavy downpour outside making the environment really romantic.