Chapter 42 - Leave you

Jk Pov

I was half drunk the previous night but still I remember everything. It was 8 in the morning and I was wide awake the moment when the thoughts of YN leaving me occupied my mind. Yesterday I again slept in tranquility after a week.

I was shirtless and now I can feel every inches of her skin in contact with mine because she was laying on top of me. Yesterday I remember I was the one who slept on her bosom and now she's the one above me, hugging me closely and her face hidden inside the crook my neck. I could feel her hot breathe touching my skin at the neck and I simply clasped her figure tightly in my arms by her waist. I ran my fingers on her soft skin as I knew that today will be the last day for us. I inhaled her scent which was all over me now and I felt the urge to hug her closely and not leave her.

This thought was occupying my mind a lot, but I guess I should not do this because inviting her to my life means inviting her to hell, I don't want that to happen unless and until she's willing to spend her life with me. But I don't have the courage to ask her out because I know her answer and I'm confident about it. But I should let it side because she deserves the best.

I caressed her long hair which is one of my weakness. I really do love the texture of her hair and it's so beautiful. I don't know if she's even aware about the beautiful hair that she have, because she prefers to do a ponytail or plait her hair, but not to lie, she looks damn attractive in such hairstyles. But whenever it's us, when we spend our time alone, I love to undo her hair and let it remain open because I love to see her in those.

Anyways, she's always mine... As I said earlier, mine to kiss, mine to cherish, mine to love and mine to fuck.. And I'm damn possesive and obsessed about her. Even if she leaves me, still I'll be her shadow and protect her from everything, I'll enjoy seeing her living a best life with someone special from a far, even though I'll be a bit sad because that someone special isn't me, still I'll be happy for her. I love this woman sleeping above me a lot and it's really hard for me to leave or forget her.

I was in my thoughts and that's when she moved slightly in her sleep, trying to get another comfortable position in her deep slumber which I always find cute.
After struggling for 2 minutes, finally she found a comfortable position and again went to her sleep, but this time, I can see her face clearly as she went a bit down towards my chest and rested her soft and squishy cheeks on my hard chest.

I saw how her lips pouted and her cheeks looked like mochi. I gawked at her still keeping the fact that today's the last day that I can witness this morning treat.

An hour passed by and I wasn't feeling sleepy at all. That's when she opened her eyes all of a sudden making me smile at her. She immediately raised her head looked at the clock and sighed.

YN - oh god, it's already 9.20... Why didn't you wake me up?

Jk - I didn't had the heart to wake a sleeping beauty who was looking cute as hell.

I chuckled when I saw her blushing. Both of us were aware about the soft breeze just before a heavy downpour, still we just went with the flow.

YN - it's really late now-

Jk - no.. I just want to lay like this for some more time because what if I won't get a chance in future...

I again hugged her from the waist and closed my eyes after placing a kiss on her head. She too encircled her hands on my waist and kissed my chest before placing her face on them. We weren't hungry especially me, when I asked her if she was, but she replied the same to me.