Chapter 15 - Party

2 days later

These 2 days YN and Jungkook didn't behave unusual as they clearly knew what they did 2 days back. They clearly remember everything and acted matured as they were the active participants of that activity. Well, Jungkook didn't feel any guilt or regret as he was able to convey what he always wanted with her and he was so excited when he noted the way YN too responded back to him. After that day, they became somewhat more bold than ever and that gave a sense of satisfaction to them.

YN was in her duty and was working so diligently as a cardiologist. Of course Alexis was also working in the same hospital and she didn't mind him at all and this kind of hurted him. Whenever he saw the name board, Dr. Jeon YN, this gave him a pain in his heart. He had a guilty feeling that leaving YN was one of the greatest mistake he has done. He loved her, but for pleasing himself he had to choose another girl, yes, he cheated on her. He was still in company with the girl whom he cheated YN with, Jane. YN often saw him leaving the hospital in her car as she came to pick him up and she didn't give a shit about it. Of course she moved on from her past and it was the best decision ever that she made.

YN and Alexis sometimes had some conversation and it was completely professional. She always looked coldly into his eyes and addressed him by his surname, Dr. Choi. he always wondered once she used to call him Alex and how that gradually changed into Dr. Choi. Sometimes he tried to initiate an informal conversation but she wasn't much interested in it and she would avoid him. what else can she do? The person whom she loved the most cheated on her just because she wasn't ready to take such a step with him.

****************

In Jeon company

The celebration party of the company was fixed and it would be conducted the very next day at one of the hotels which the Jeons owned. Jungkook hoped that she would be with him for the party as his date or say as Jeon YN, his wife.

He immediately phoned YN's driver and ordered him to drive YN to Agape Boutique, one of the richest Boutique, because he badly wanted to see YN in a sparkly dress.

At 6.30pm

She successfully completed her day and stepped inside the car and was engrossed in gaping the bright city, without recognizing that the driver was driving through an unusual route.

That's when she frowned and asked,

YN - ajhussi, may I know where are we going?

Driver - Sir didn't inform you?

YN - inform what?

Driver - sir asked me to take you to Agape Boutique.

YN - what?? Agape Boutique? Why? What's wrong with him? please take a U-turn, drive me to home.

Driver - I'm obeying what I have been instructed to.

YN became silent as Jungkook wasn't sparing her atleast once. She was angry at the way he ordered his men to do this, to do that, especially when it's related to her.

At first it was JInhyuk who kidnapped her, then the maid, now him. She wondered why would he ask her to go to the boutique. After reaching, she saw that their was a beautiful lady standing at the entrance with a smile on her face. She was in her late 30s and YN widened her eyes when she noticed that it was the owner.

YN bowed to her and was escorted by the lady whom she respected the most. Kim Daeun is the first and last choice of women because her designs were very unique and attractive. They reached at a section where there were shiny and sparkling black dresses.

Kim Daeun - good evening Mrs. Jeon YN. I received a call from Mr. Jeon Jungkook and he instructed me to help you select the most apt dress for the party.